Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

20 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'd like advice from anyone but I know @BigFatTabbyDave in particular has first hand knowledge.

The missus was wanting a female Maine Coon and the breeder's litter we were waiting on arrived last night; 5 boys. Dee Woman is now considering taking one but I don't want the fucker spraying all over the house. She's read that if they're neutered young enough and don't become part of a pack that they don't spray. Anyone know if there's any truth in this? I quite fancy the idea of a big guy cat strutting about but not if he's going to spray even once and stink the place out. 

We have 6 cats all males all fixed and not one of them has sprayed.

Used to have a load of pics... thought i'd had them saved on this laptop ...hopefully have them on my work laptop.

Also have a dog, 3 budgies ( who have their own room to fly around in ) ... and 2 rats.

Also we count the animals outside as our pets too....squirrels ( around 6 of them ) deer, ducks , frogs, chipmunks.. think thats it.

Here's a couple of pics for now though....

Charlie ( black and white ) and Sam...having a rest.

All six having a tuna feast.

Charlie, Sam, Jessie, Corey, Ricky and Jack

charlie sam.jpg

all 6.jpg

3 hours ago, bud1876 said:

Also we count the animals outside as our pets too....squirrels ( around 6 of them ) deer, ducks , frogs, chipmunks.. think thats it.

I think this woman is in Canada - she has some amount of wildlife that hangs out with the cats. 

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think this woman is in Canada - she has some amount of wildlife that hangs out with the cats. 

That is cool as f**k. I'd happily live a life of solitude with all that wildlife about.

This probably belongs on the Out of the Mouths of Babes thread or whatever it's called, but we were sitting talking about cat names and she says "What about Clyde?", to which I replied "Na, I prefer two syllable names and preferably ending in an O like our last two, Coco and Nacho", so then she says " What about Ace then?"

images (7).jpg

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That is cool as f**k. I'd happily live a life of solitude with all that wildlife about.

This probably belongs on the Out of the Mouths of Babes thread or whatever it's called, but we were sitting talking about cat names and she says "What about Clyde?", to which I replied "Na, I prefer two syllable names and preferably ending in an O like our last two, Coco and Nacho", so then she says " What about Ace then?"

images (7).jpg

Did she try and convince you it's two... Ayy-sss? 

Caniggia would be a good cat name. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Did she try and convince you it's two... Ayy-sss? 

Caniggia would be a good cat name. 

Aye that would be cool but I don't want another cat who was a Dee hero before fucking off to Rangers. If I did I would call it Cammy Fraser. How good a cat name would that be?

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aye that would be cool but I don't want another cat who was a Dee hero before fucking off to Rangers. If I did I would call it Cammy Fraser. How good a cat name would that be?

Especially in an Aussie accent. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

If you could get one with a white face and a black 'tache, it would be absolutely superb. IMO.

ac7fe51afdfe0517ccab4ab7bfe18827.jpg

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I first found that channel a year ago and lost two evenings' free time watching every vid there - two days well spent.

They're in Unalaska, capital of the Aleutian Islands, which the Japanese tried unsuccessfully to conquer during WW2. The bald eagles took over from the seagulls as the resident dominant sea birds. They get on well with the local humans (probably because they happily give them scraps of fish) and wildlife.

This woman feeds her cats fish outside because of the stink from fresh stuff off the boats, the eagles started going along to get what food the cats left untouched, but now they're going along more or less for the sake of it. There's also three young foxes - one pure black - that turns up, mainly out of curiosity of the menagerie that keeps turning up outside their house.

It's fascinating to watch the vids from the first all those years back & watch how the relationships develop between the cats, the eagles & the foxes as each grow slowly more used to one another, newcomers being warded off until by persistence they're accepted. Eagles are clever birds, & with food not being an issue for them thanks to the harbour, they've got effectively "leisure time" to do as they please. That they chose to spend it with a bunch of domestic cats & a number of wild "competitors" for resources (foxes, other eagles, ravens) is fascinating to watch.

7 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I've seen that lassie's videos before too, but there's no way that bird was thinking anything other than "yummy" there  :lol:

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Grimbo?  :D

Hope everything is okay at home^^.

Muffy just brought in a new squeaky toy. He's taken it outside and it will shortly morph from toy to snack:

image.jpeg

Eta- I think the rodent will be out for the rest of the season with this one:

image.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Hope everything is okay at home^^.

Muffy just brought in a new squeaky toy. He's taken it outside and it will shortly morph from toy to snack:

image.jpeg

Eta- I think the rodent will be out for the rest of the season with this one:

image.jpeg

Is that a bollock or an eyeball the fussy c**t has left?