Sign in to follow this  
pub car king

Alan Huttons Villa contract

Plus Houllier's £22 million for Darren Bent. :lol:

Would've cost us a lot more if we'd been relegated. We were heading down when he arrived and we ended up ninth.

Bizarre how he's gone off so quickly but that's always been the Villa way!

Hopefully. Bolton are totally skint though so no chance they'll sign him on a regular basis. I hope he does enough to catch some manager's eye.

Loan extended until the end of the season.

Good stuff. I thought there was some rule that prevented short loans being extended. Glad that's not the case.

There's a rule that you can't loan them after a certain date and still have the ability to recall them, hence we wouldn't let Given extend his loan period, in case we get a keeper injured before the end of the season.

Presumably we have no intention of recalling Hutton so are happy for his loan to continue.

I don't really understand what not playing him achieves (there is no 'number of games' clause in his contract, is there?)

Play the guy, get your money's worth and increase the chances of getting loan enquiries

But, but, but, Lee Wallace plays in League One and shouldn't play for Scotland. Neither should someone who doesn't play first team football but it seems not to be the case as long as he doesn't play for Rangers.

But, but, but, Lee Wallace plays in League One and shouldn't play for Scotland. Neither should someone who doesn't play first team football but it seems not to be the case as long as he doesn't play for Rangers.

Geez peace

ETA: and he does play first team football...at Bolton.

Edited by Gordopolis

Aston Villa Reserve games > Scotland League One games

Bumpety bump.

Hutton's signed a new three year deal at The Home of World Football.

Pretty amazing turnaround for him. Fair play. So far, he's proved a lot of people wrong. Me included.

Mon Alan.