David Bowie

orlandoblue

As I predicted earlier some have wound themselves up into a froth over Bowie daring to comment on independence via Kate Moss. Why on earth should he not be allowed to voice his view regardless of whether or not he has a vote, lives in New York or what ever else?

We are allowed to protmote our views about him to,and mines is that he is nothing but a greedy parawith no moraals for playing South Africa in 84 for the money when most others refused on princible for what was happening to the blacks like Mandela,aview that ive got of him is he tried to cash in on gay and straight audiences for more cash.Came out in 67 as gay not bi,and marries a woman in later life Iman no pun intentended

I bet it was just that Kate Moss taking liberties & that'll teach Bowie not to be arsed to turn up for some tin pot award ceremony, he'll never be able to show any of his faces in Scotland again eh?

Good to see Noel Gallagher coming out in favour of the Yes vote eh?

Grimbo

We are allowed to protmote our views about him to,and mines is that he is nothing but a greedy parawith no moraals for playing South Africa in 84 for the money when most others refused on princible for what was happening to the blacks like Mandela,aview that ive got of him is he tried to cash in on gay and straight audiences for more cash.Came out in 67 as gay not bi,and marries a woman in later life Iman no pun intentended

You're a Star man.

Its obvious that the better together media lot are getting a bit desperate. They feel the need to keep the tv, airwaves and papers awash with this. It does show the Scottish/UK media sense of perspective and priority.

They have been desperate for some time now!

I dreamed off deep friend mars bars and wanted to get back there,your free base the way your Chelsea scar smiled.I Glesga kiss you I want David Camerson to mock.We got five months for the UK to abort,we got five years my brain hurts a lot.Just like a animal that Prince William shot.

• 11 months later...

Archived