• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's Vitali Klitschko's position in all this? I just see him taking on/joining all the protesters every so often.

He's the leader of the opposition party "Udar".

Verhovna Rada have today voted to release 23 "political prisoners".

Svoboda, on 24 Feb 2014 - 16:56, said:

So how likely are we to see him as Ukraine's next President in the upcoming May election?

I'm a bit curious about your username, and why you chose it..

https://libcom.org/news/neo-nazis-far-right-protesters-ukraine-23012014

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25571805

I'm a right wing racist.

Glad your interests lie a couple of thousand miles away where you have no influence. Carry on.

P.S. I get that the history of Eastern Europe is much different from ours, the German occupation was a blip compared to the Soviet one. When I was in Riga, Latvia a few years ago the Holocaust Museum was based in the old KGB headquarters, all about the Soviet occupation and nothing about what happened to the Jews. It's now been renamed the Museum of Occupation. After Stalin's genocidal acts in the Ukraine before the war it's not surprising that a lot of Ukrainians chose to join up with the Germans, and fight against the Soviets. Quite a few though ended up running concentration camps, along with Latvians and Lithuanians, and others actively assisted in murdering Jews in the villages and towns of the Ukraine. Now Svoboda, proud of their links with the Germans in WW2 want to deny any non ethnic Ukrainians the vote, and bar them from public sector employment. A wee quote from the leader:

They were not afraid and we should not be afraid. They took their automatic guns on their necks and went into the woods, and fought against the Moskali, Germans, Kikes and other scum who wanted to take away our Ukrainian state.

Seen a story on Sky news yesterday about Russia wanting to send troops into the Ukraine but Britain is warning them they better not, bit ballsy threatening Russia is it not?

I thought you only took interest if Muslims were involved?

Seen a story on Sky news yesterday about Russia wanting to send troops into the Ukraine but Britain is warning them they better not, bit ballsy threatening Russia is it not?

Crimea II in the offing IMO. Never really finished that one off. Pity the task force is in the scrapyard.

So how likely are we to see him as Ukraine's next President in the upcoming May election?

lol...none.

Would be odds on that a Pro Ruskie boy gets elected, then its back to the same old.

''Opposition'' is a loose collection of thugs/students and liberals, collectively they have a voice, but come election time, they will go for it individually, ie they will have 5-10% support each probably, and pro Russia sentiment is still prevalent.

Good Morning,

We have an urgent requirement for a consultant to deploy to Kiev, Ukraine within the next 12 hours.

Consultant MUST be former UK/Australian/NZ Special Forces with recent experience of close protection tasks.

To apply for this task, please contact Dan on das@

Thank you,

^^ the current plea for 'our' thugs to back 'em up...... $500 a day ish

^^ the current plea for 'our' thugs to back 'em up...... $500 a day ish

Really , source please.

Not that I'm calling you a liar or gullible but unsourced quotes give that impresssion.

Archived