Inside No.9

I thought it was really enjoyable (and it had me hook, line and sinker with the continuity bit).

Most of the people I’ve seen trashing it online have been the unbearable pop culture nerd types, desperate to let you know they’ve definitely heard of Ghostwatch right! They definitely know all about Ghostwatch and don’t dare try to say something else was similar and good and clever like Ghostwatch was because we’ll they’ve seen Ghostwatch and you definitely haven’t! (I did, I saw that “live” too, I enjoyed both!)

....#Ghostwatch. 

Edited by Christophe

• 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, Serious Business said:

I was quite the waterfall, came from nowhere. The episode didn't leave me for a few days, sensational television.

It's an incredible piece of television isn't it?  Stands up to repeated viewings as well, as each time you watch it you notice little things you didn't before.  After watching it about half a dozen times, I still well up when she says goodbye to her family.

I only discovered this during the last series but having read this, I watched that episode last night. f**k me, I didn't see the twist coming. I'm going to make it my mission to watch them all from the beginning.

I only discovered this during the last series but having read this, I watched that episode last night. f**k me, I didn't see the twist coming. I'm going to make it my mission to watch them all from the beginning.
Don't forget Psychoville.

5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
5 hours ago, microdave said:

Don't forget Psychoville.

Should I watch that first since it predates Inside no.9?

• 5 months later...