Inside No.9

This is a six part series with leanings towards Tales of the Unexpected and comes from Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton.

The first episode was clever with the inevitable twist at the end, last night's episode borrowed heavily from the Whitehall Farces and didn't disappoint.

Did anyone watch these?

• 2 weeks later...

Agree, thought it was pretty scary and very dark. Excellent run of episodes.

Just watched the last one...and agree...I have had nightmares quite similar and might have more now.Not many laughs though which is why the silent episode 2 was my favourite... and like both writers appearing together.

A couple of weak ones but overall outstanding.

Trying to watch Quiet Night In again but BBC iplayer is utter shite and having to download it...grrrr

Edited by jimmy boo

• 1 year later...

I thought it was alright. Not even close to the strong opener of Sardines the last time, but the rest of the first series struggled to live up to that, so it was maybe a good idea not to begin with one of the best.

A radio reviewer said the second episode was almost entirely serious with little humour, which should make it interesting.