The Rangers treble

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really are the fans that thick mind you their arms are a tad long. I can just understand the club coming out with the treble shit to sell tickets .Who in their right mind would want to watch that pish. But the fans starting the treble pish is just sad .

Whats sad is you joining a football forum and first thing on your list is to start a conversation about a team you don't even support...

Anyhoo, most Rangers fans I speak to don't even regard the Challenge Cup, League One and Scottish Cup as a "treble win". Its only a double and not even a good one at that as, realistically, the League One is more of an obstacle than anything else. A league that everyone knew was won before a ball had been kicked. If you think most Rangers fans are over-estimating the value of these victories, you are mistaken.

The Scottish Cup will be celebrated if we win it, and rightfully so, but no Rangers fan will regard a League One or Challenge Cup trophy as something special, especially given the resources the club has compared to the opposition.

Whats sad is you joining a football forum and first thing on your list is to start a conversation about a team you don't even support...

Anyhoo, most Rangers fans I speak to don't even regard the Challenge Cup, League One and Scottish Cup as a "treble win". Its only a double and not even a good one at that as, realistically, the League One is more of an obstacle than anything else. A league that everyone knew was won before a ball had been kicked. If you think most Rangers fans are over-estimating the value of these victories, you are mistaken.

The Scottish Cup will be celebrated if we win it, and rightfully so, but no Rangers fan will regard a League One or Challenge Cup trophy as something special, especially given the resources the club has compared to the opposition.

Aye right! ;)

and yes the point is proved , saying that rangers titles and acheivments don't matter due to having more resources than the opposition can just as easily be applied to Celtic ?

Indeed, but I'd whisper it mate.

Lots of your fellow Rangers fans got in a terrible lather about me saying similar on the Cup thread.

Poor old No8 got in quite a state, swearing and closing the thread.

Indeed, but I'd whisper it mate.

Lots of your fellow Rangers fans got in a terrible lather about me saying similar on the Cup thread.

Poor old No8 got in quite a state, swearing and closing the thread.

I think you will find i never even discussed that with you at any length , if at all , never mind getting in a state over it :rolleyes:

The thread should have been closed long before i did it and if i had realised i had started the thread then i would have done it sooner.

I think you will find i never even discussed that with you at any length , if at all , never mind getting in a state over it :rolleyes:

The thread should have been closed long before i did it and if i had realised i had started the thread then i would have done it sooner.

Why should it have been closed earlier - because discussion had strayed from the matter mentioned in the title?

In that case, a Hell of a lot of active P&B threads will need culled.

you expecting me to deny or something , its an utterly hilarious story :lol:

I do expect you to deny it's because it involves them and wouldn't be as funny or as interesting to you if it were another club involved Blue, you wouldn't be all over a thread if it were? let's say "Albion Rovers fans" getting hitched in full club kits at Cliftonhill.

I do expect you to deny it's because it involves them and wouldn't be as funny or as interesting to you if it were another club involved Blue, you wouldn't be all over a thread if it were? let's say "Albion Rovers fans" getting hitched in full club kits at Cliftonhill.

are you really starting an arguement over this . jeezo hb get a life and a grip.of yourself. its a humurous story about a pair of fans getting married in a registry office getting married in football strips.

Archived