Club mascots. ?

Hertha_BJFC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up untill our Scottish Cup game against Cowdenbeath, Bo'ness used to have a guy who would bring a picture of Bruce Forsyth stuck on a board of plywood with a Bo'ness top on.

During the Cowdenbeath game, Brucie took a tumble and his head got knocked off and that was the last time that he was seen, by me anyway. Dunno if that counts

Up untill our Scottish Cup game against Cowdenbeath, Bo'ness used to have a guy who would bring a picture of Bruce Forsyth stuck on a board of plywood with a Bo'ness top on.

During the Cowdenbeath game, Brucie took a tumble and his head got knocked off and that was the last time that he was seen, by me anyway. Dunno if that counts

sometimes youv just have to take it on the chin. !

It kind of serves him right for not playing his cards right. ;)

And if he played his cards right he could have ended up with a cuddly toy. :)

If someone put the Commonwealth Games mascot Clyde in the back of a van (or, alternatively, brought him to Largs legitimately) I'd rather like him to be Theesel's mascot... I'd even put him on the club crest, if I was feeling cruel after a sore defeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived