Club mascots. ?

Hertha_BJFC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit harsh am a few things but no a RAT ! Know of a few players who are though

A common occurance in your neck of the woods in lanarkshire

Not any more,Roland.In fact,since the cooncil hired the pied piper guy from Kirky,we haven't had one case of rat molestation in the entire county.I sometimes wonder where the cuddly wee rodents ended up though. :unsure2:

I believe that Pollok have also decided to try and appeal to the younger members of their support with a new mascot who will appear at Newlandsfield dispensing words of wisdom and Werthers Originals to the good citizens of Shawlands - Ladies and Gentlemen I give you ........ Paddy the Pedantic Pollok Pensioner !!!!!!!!

post-14714-13920731467516_thumb.jpg

I believe that Pollok have also decided to try and appeal to the younger members of their support with a new mascot who will appear at Newlandsfield dispensing words of wisdom and Werthers Originals to the good citizens of Shawlands - Ladies and Gentlemen I give you ........ Paddy the Pedantic Pollok Pensioner !!!!!!!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1392073145.386504.jpg

Post of the century . :lol: :lol:

A square go lol?

Hope it's no a 100m race as the cat has had a few too many tins of whiskas lol

feck knows.. had text from cod then ptb asking for contact details for him..think it penalties or some shit!! am sure ill miss whatever it is as ill be in the bar half time haha

Archived