Playing

Spain

There are open try out in wishaw today ad next Sunday for the Clyde valley Blackhawks. Always been tempted to go along but never actually bothered

I saw these guys against the Aberdeen Roughnecks up here on Sunday. CV walked all over the home side which I was supposed to be supporting before I ended up becoming a neutral volunteer on the officials team, dragging the chains up and down the sidelines.

CV will win the division I think. The standard is usually pretty good and I'm working with the wolves to try and raise the profile. There was about 250 people at Meadowbank last game.

Next game is this Sunday vs Aberdeen who as a new team are the unknown for us.

CV will win the division I think. The standard is usually pretty good and I'm working with the wolves to try and raise the profile. There was about 250 people at Meadowbank last game.

Next game is this Sunday vs Aberdeen who as a new team are the unknown for us.

They're looking strong, Trojans still have the chance to knick the division. August 10th is the big showdown for top spot!

Throwie, was it you that threw the pick six?

It was our Free safety. Throwie was out injured. Awful game for us and all credit to the wolves who were brilliant. Still feel we'll make the playoffs though!

• 2 weeks later...

Throwie, was it you that threw the pick six?

Thankfully no....I was injured for the game sadly, had to stand on the sidelines and watch. Was for pulling my kit on in the 4th quarter. Painful to watch.

Archived