The New Stadiums Thread

jamamafegan

44 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It floats. 

I think you're confusing this thread with the "Stadium quirks" thread..........either that or your mind will be blown when you hear that man has discovered fire and the wheel.

Completely forgot about Brentford's new stadium, didn't realise how far along it was. Looking good but I'm not a fan of the multi-coloured seats which are apprently used to make the stadium look more full fore TV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 15/12/2019 at 05:16, Dave1875 said:

Completely forgot about Brentford's new stadium, didn't realise how far along it was. Looking good but I'm not a fan of the multi-coloured seats which are apprently used to make the stadium look more full fore TV

I fear that Brentford's architects  have missed a trick with that layout. Due to the new blocks of  flats, there is little or no room to expand the stadium. Its capacity will be 17, 250 and that's too low for the EPL.

8 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

I fear that Brentford's architects  have missed a trick with that layout. Due to the new blocks of  flats, there is little or no room to expand the stadium. Its capacity will be 17, 250 and that's too low for the EPL.

Did Bournemouth get an exemption or something as I think their current stadium only holds about 12000?

Edited by Rodhull

11 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Did Bournemouth get an exemption or something as I think their current stadium only holds about 12000?

There's no EPL rule on capacity.

Bournemouth's income has been severely restricted by having such a small stadium. 

For comparison, Brighton's Amex stadium holds 30,750. 

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

There's no EPL rule on capacity.

Bournemouth's income has been severely restricted by having such a small stadium. 

For comparison, Brighton's Amex stadium holds 30,750. 

Ah right, just misunderstood your meaning then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...