If I Knew Then What I Know Now

HTG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay out of trouble, fight only when you have to not over some petty bullshit, you might not care but the people around you do and you are hurting them more than you could possibly know.

If you cant figure out what to do with your life work out what you are going to make the most money from, money might not solve everything but its infinitely better than being skint.

Be tighter with trust than you are with love.

Learn how to drive as soon as you can.

Keep yourself in good nick, its not that hard to maintain a decent physique.

When I was 19 I was an exchange student in Sweden. I lived in accommodation along with the other exchange students including some very nice Dutch girls. We had a halls party one night and 2 of these girls came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to the opera with them the next day. Thinking myself as a smart arse, I went on a semi-drunk tirade against the opera, saying all what I'd rather do to my eyes and ears than go. I thought at the time I was the muts nuts and very funny, but wasn't. Next night they went without me and I have regretted that incident ever since.

That school was actually there for a reason. Not for pissing about like I did.

School is the very start of it, you can f**k school up and bounce back no bother i feel that i was good in school but did a job that was going to get me nowhere for years and now I'm a student and finding it shit because we are hardly in and the college are on strike now we have a holiday next weekend and I'm not earning money. I don't even know what the f**k I'm doing anymore, actually not a scooby

That school was actually there for a reason. Not for pissing about like I did.

Actually, my advice would be, don't worry if you pissed about at school. You can still sort your life out. Go to college. Then go to university.

Actually, my advice would be, don't worry if you pissed about at school. You can still sort your life out. Go to college. Then go to university.

The problem is, I have a mortgage to pay for.

Don't get married and stay single.

This advice is only good until a certain age, let's say 35. Keep following this advice and by the time you're 40-45 you'll be the tragic loner barfly in the pub that annoys the normal customers and bar staff in equal measure. You'll buy a cat for company but even this animal will think you're a complete loser. Your normal dinner will be sausage beans and chips, or whatever sandwiches have been marked down at the local supermarket. By the time you're 60 you'll be a person-repellent and people will actively avoid you.

This advice is only good until a certain age, let's say 35. Keep following this advice and by the time you're 40-45 you'll be the tragic loner barfly in the pub that annoys the normal customers and bar staff in equal measure. You'll buy a cat for company but even this animal will think you're a complete loser. Your normal dinner will be sausage beans and chips, or whatever sandwiches have been marked down at the local supermarket. By the time you're 60 you'll be a person-repellent and people will actively avoid you.

I like sausage beans and chips with a egg :D

When I was married I was a loner anyway instead of a cat it was just a woman that resented me.

Ask the Doctor for a second opinion when he says there's nothing wrong with your hip. That way you don't end up with a limp for the rest of your life.

When on holiday with your friends in Greece, don't turn down the nice geordie girl who invites you back to her room. Your girlfriend only dumps you the week after you get home anyway. :thumbsdown

Dont think that because you're thin and never put weight at the moment that you can just eat what you want all the time.

Save even a little bit of money from the off as it'll come in handy later on in life.

Dont care what anyone else thinks if their opinion isn't going to affect your life in any way.

Bag up...for the love of god bag up.

Edit: Get a job doing something you have a remote interest in. It'll make your days much easier.

When I was 19 I was an exchange student in Sweden. I lived in accommodation along with the other exchange students including some very nice Dutch girls. We had a halls party one night and 2 of these girls came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to the opera with them the next day. Thinking myself as a smart arse, I went on a semi-drunk tirade against the opera, saying all what I'd rather do to my eyes and ears than go. I thought at the time I was the muts nuts and very funny, but wasn't. Next night they went without me and I have regretted that incident ever since.

^^^Best chance of a threesome gone forever^^^

• 8 months later...

Archived