17 Year Old Dies from 'Mortal Kombat' Tablet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are already Class A and more and more people have been dying taking pills recently (green rolex, pink supermans and now these). Legalise, regulate and tax them. Or at least provide some sort of testing area/amnesty within clubs like the Arches. It's always going to happen.

These are already Class A and more and more people have been dying taking pills recently (green rolex, pink supermans and now these). Legalise, regulate and tax them. Or at least provide some sort of testing area/amnesty within clubs like the Arches. It's always going to happen.

Or of course don't take them in the first place.

Not taking them is probably sensible, but drugs are bad m'kay has not exactly proved a successful tactic.

True but surely the idea of letting people who have bought illegal drugs teat them to make sure they are okay is basically just giving a green light to drug taking and even more so dealing. If somebody was stealing a car would you let them road test it first to make sure it was safe to drive?

True but surely the idea of letting people who have bought illegal drugs teat them to make sure they are okay is basically just giving a green light to drug taking and even more so dealing. If somebody was stealing a car would you let them road test it first to make sure it was safe to drive?

Whilst testing may increase drug taking (not too likely, at least not significantly, but let's roll with it) it would be a positive against dealing, it would encourage dealers not to cut the drug/ sell one drug as if it was another(a possible case here).

Whilst testing may increase drug taking (not too likely, at least not significantly, but let's roll with it) it would be a positive against dealing, it would encourage dealers not to cut the drug/ sell one drug as if it was another(a possible case here).

Obviously I realise that some people and especially some young people will always be tempted to take drugs But how are you really going to try and educate people to not take drugs if we are then making sure the drugs they buy are safe . One minute we will be saying don't take them and the next saying yes these will be fine.

Obviously I realise that some people and especially some young people will always be tempted to take drugs But how are you really going to try and educate people to not take drugs if we are then making sure the drugs they buy are safe . One minute we will be saying don't take them and the next saying yes these will be fine.

Would it not be better to ensure that those choosing to do so, are taking a safer substance than those mixed with any old shite?

Would it not be better to ensure that those choosing to do so, are taking a safer substance than those mixed with any old shite?

Buying drugs is an illegal act though (and yes I know i'm sounding a bit Daily Mail-ish here) so if people are choosing to do it then I'm not really sure it is the right thing to do helping them take the right ones. Choosing to take drugs is the choice of the individual granted but where does that end? do you then reward dealers who sell purer drugs or perhaps have some kind of consumer website which rates the best places to buy them?

Archived