Tommy Sheridan

Colkitto

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks and sounds sooooooooo angry at some times :lol:

Reminds me of the grillings my Dad used to give me when i was a lad

Anyone that listens to the ATOS tale should be angry.

Give me angry over the suave reptilian smile of Blair and his prodigies.

Anyone that listens to the ATOS tale should be angry.

Give me angry over the suave reptilian smile of Blair and his prodigies.

i don't know what the ATOS tale is :(

Was a good speech of Sheridan although I'm not entirely convinced of him as a person considering his jail time

i don't know what the ATOS tale is :(

Was a good speech of Sheridan although I'm not entirely convinced of him as a person considering his jail time

The woman in a coma receiving a letter warning her that her benefits will be stopped - while the chief exec rakes in a salary of £2.3 million.

The woman in a coma receiving a letter warning her that her benefits will be stopped - while the chief exec rakes in a salary of £2.3 million.

The statistic about the wealth owned by 85 individuals was the most staggering for me

I think my main reason for wanting independence is as simple as not being want to be ruled by conservative government and so that my taxes stay in Scotland rather than go to Westminster. Sheridan fairly puts yuppy tory mp's in their place, he's actually pretty terrifying

The statistic about the wealth owned by 85 individuals was the most staggering for me

I think my main reason for wanting independence is as simple as not being want to be ruled by conservative government and so that my taxes stay in Scotland rather than go to Westminster. Sheridan fairly puts yuppy tory mp's in their place, he's actually pretty terrifying

I'd love to see him square go wee Gideon.

I particularly loved Tommy's use of "how dare they!!".

Magic!

Don't like Tommy Sheridan but struggling to find a word of that I disagree with. Truly excellent speech.

It is a good speech but its tartan fear - it has a focus on the bad points of the UK . Which is fair enough for me, but lots of yes voters seem to only value 'positive' arguments - whatever they are.

You're deliberately presenting an unfair comparison there. That speech touched upon many 'positive arguments' about the potential of an Indy Scotland - a desire for social justice, our natural wealth, the benefit of being a small nation, greater democracy. Those points are only relevant to the referendum argument because they just will not happen in the UK.

The flip side is 'aye things are shite but it's better than x, y and z disasters Scotland will face'. Not the same thing and you know it.

ATOS also get a £1.5billion budget to crack the myth of benefit scroungers.

Scum, sub-human scum.

ATOS that is ;)

A friend of my mum's had the ATOS experience.

They are a truly vile company.

What are you on about?

I'm just sarcastically highlighting the opinions of those that believe those on benefits are scrounging wastes of space, having read many of my posts you will realise I don't look at people on benefits as scroungers never mind those with health problems.

I'm just sarcastically highlighting the opinions of those that believe those on benefits are scrounging wastes of space, having read many of my posts you will realise I don't look at people on benefits as scroungers never mind those with health problems.

Ah fair do's.

If they can breath some will say yes.

Pretty much what ATOS said. Who apparently know better than her pain clinic, physiotherapist and G.P.

Thanks to ATOS, you can now add depression to her "ailments".

A friend of my mum's had the ATOS experience.

They are a truly vile company.

My mum had 3 brain aneurysms when I was 16, she is extremely lucky to still be alive. The doctors have told her that she will never work again.

However ATOS disagreed, because she could lift a box, walk 10 metres, didn't need a walking stick and wasn't reliant on alcohol. They stopped her money for over 8 months whilst she appealed their decision. After having to go for another interview which she found humiliating, she won her appeal.

ATOS also wanted to interview my step dad after he was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and given 3 or 4 years to live, thankfully MND Scotland stepped in and telt them to get to f**k. He did however have to go for a back to work interview at the job centre.

I fucking despise ATOS, what they do to people is utterly vile.

My mum had 3 brain aneurysms when I was 16, she is extremely lucky to still be alive. The doctors have told her that she will never work again.

However ATOS disagreed, because she could lift a box, walk 10 metres, didn't need a walking stick and wasn't reliant on alcohol. They stopped her money for over 8 months whilst she appealed their decision. After having to go for another interview which she found humiliating, she won her appeal.

ATOS also wanted to interview my step dad after he was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and given 3 or 4 years to live, thankfully MND Scotland stepped in and telt them to get to f**k. He did however have to go for a back to work interview at the job centre.

That's pretty fucking awful chief. I hope your parents have got it all sorted.

Is there a channel to complain about the treatment they dish out to folk?

This topic probably merits a thread of its own.

Awful. They are a despicable company and have profited from causing untold pain to people who have enough troubles in their lives.

Archived