Mega Changes (Updated)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still experiencing problems when trying to join the site

As someone who works in IT my heart sinks when I have a user say something like this. Exactly what problems are you experiencing? Specific error messages? List the actions you have performed and what happens. Try and give Div something to work on here, he's not a mind reader :P

As someone who works in IT my heart sinks when I have a user say something like this. Exactly what problems are you experiencing? Specific error messages? List the actions you have performed and what happens. Try and give Div something to work on here, he's not a mind reader :P

Surely the most pertinent question is, how have you managed to post if you can't join the site ? :unsure2:

Surely the most pertinent question is, how have you managed to post if you can't join the site ? :unsure2:

I thought the same but assumed he was either talking about a problem he had or maybe he's trying to set up aliases?

Not that I feel the need to have my ego continuiously boosted on here, but my Profile views have sat at the same number for a few months now even though I've had a few vistors. I refute the fact that it's because I'm a boring poster.

I just dropped by but you weren't in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

P&B now lives in Amsterdam.

Flagfox add-on on Firefox is telling me that the P&B server is actually based in USA. Is it wrong or have "we" moved again?

Flagfox add-on on Firefox is telling me that the P&B server is actually based in USA. Is it wrong or have "we" moved again?

The server is in Amsterdam but we are using the Cloudflare CDN to deliver some of the content.

I guess that might be foxing whatever Flagfox is.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived