What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This from Hellbhoy

Aye you sure did buddy, you made a post n the BRALT in reply to one of my posts and then tried to delete it before anyone saw you posted and then posted again two other times greeting about how you were tricked into posting on the BRALT. :1eye

You were also told you could have posted on the relevant thread created for the blogger, but no you posted on the BRALT thread itself ! why did you do that ?.

Why don't you log onto one of your many aliases bub to post on this thread to back up your claim you don't use aliases HBQC.

Everyone on the BRALT knows you and Benny the Viking create non posting rep giving fhud aliases to do nothing other than to dish out red dots to the P&D's and green ones to yer fellow bears.

This from Hellbhoy

Aye you sure did buddy, you made a post n the BRALT in reply to one of my posts and then tried to delete it before anyone saw you posted and then posted again two other times greeting about how you were tricked into posting on the BRALT. :1eye

You were also told you could have posted on the relevant thread created for the blogger, but no you posted on the BRALT thread itself ! why did you do that ?.

Why don't you log onto one of your many aliases bub to post on this thread to back up your claim you don't use aliases HBQC.

Everyone on the BRALT knows you and Benny the Viking create non posting rep giving fhud aliases to do nothing other than to dish out red dots to the P&D's and green ones to yer fellow bears.

Pardon my ignorance, BRALT?

• 1 year later...

Nothing "modern" will match the creepitude of the days of xbl and Kilt.

Imagine the two of them on the prowl - lock up your daughters time.

I think old shiteyfingers is being rather silly here. Making the mistake of telling us all about his turd-tossing antics, then pulling folk up for taking the piss out of him for it. Honestly, what did the brown fingered buffoon expect??

I know, imagine getting arsey when getting the piss ripped over something you have posted but probably shouldn't have.

Like befriending paedophiles at bus stops.

Is this the post you mean? It's still on the 'robbed at the gym' thread:

Hi everyone. Just had a chance to catch up.

The shortened second season of pies was funnier and more controversial and, yes, I made more jokes about the fact it is funny pie stalls staff are pretty much made up of 16 year old girls.

I've been commissioned to write up all 40 odd senior grounds next season after the world cup. Gutted at my 'fail'.

I wonder how this worked out?

Archived