What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the warning more than one word?

I've been busy trying to track it down, but with 1946 pages to flick through, and P+B search being a bit archaic (unless I'm just incompetent) it's a bit hard. I found out I've posted at least twice though: "rug", and "moist". The warning was probably in brackets or a PM but I can't remember.

How do you check how many posts individual people have in a thread? Have tried to figure this out but alas I've been unsuccessful.

Go to the section of the forum the thread is in, and then click on the part to the right of the thread title that says "XXX replies". That brings up the menu you can see in Linkin's screenshot.

I don't know what's worse, having that many posts in the topic or folk searching to see who has that many posts in the topic, to then pull them up.

Yes, the incredible amount of time required to post thousands of times on that thread certainly equates to the three seconds needed to bring up the post count.

Go to the section of the forum the thread is in, and then click on the part to the right of the thread title that says "XXX replies". That brings up the menu you can see in Linkin's screenshot.

tumblr_mtvkvzw32z1qdvhmoo1_400.gif

Open the forum and scroll down to the topic, click on replies.

tumblr_mtvkvzw32z1qdvhmoo1_400.gif

Bloody hell, aye, how could I forget about The Word Association thread. That's definitely the worst thing on Pie & Bovril.

I've been trying to track down a post I made in a topic with 50,000 plus posts (Word Association) and I'm getting nowhere. I can find a post, but can't click to that point in the thread to find the response. If there's a potential upgrade coming, the search function could be made more user friendly. I'm probably doing it wrong.

suicide.gif

Archived