What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant quote as on phone. Fair enough, the sarcasm etc went over my head. . . Many a true words are said in jest though, so you do reply to every jibe then? Thats cool. Anyway, carry on, my care level is sitting around the zero mark. I was just posting my observations. I am now out, cheers.

Correct. If you can highlight where anything has been posted I should be bothered about then it might be helpful.

Given the frequency of these wee bitchy comments after my posts, I'm beginning to think 'Gaz' might be an alias.

Are you actually a girl I shagged one night and never phoned? You post like a woman scorned.

(Cue 'shit-flinging' comment or reference in a fury of desperation)

*Inhales sharply through teeth*

When Dubs had one of his little spats with xbl and stated that he had compiled a dossier of xbl's most cringeworthy quotes. If that wasn't bad enough he proceeded to threaten to use said quotes with the phrase 'Shall we dance?'. Utterly horrific. Whatever happened to Dubs?

I know I'm probably going to be classed as "seething" or "obsessed" but do you post anything other than "LOL Stevie May is shit" or "You're an alias", StandFree?

I think this is all he ever comes out with tbh. He offers absolutely nothing to the forums.

Where does the animosity between Jamamefegan, Bonksy and Standfree come from?

Every thread there's a jibe about pint sharing/jigsaws/seethe societies.I thought they would come together in their hostility towards the faecal flinger.

Who incidentally is going to get banned from this thread unless he stops being Magee.

When Dubs had one of his little spats with xbl and stated that he had compiled a dossier of xbl's most cringeworthy quotes. If that wasn't bad enough he proceeded to threaten to use said quotes with the phrase 'Shall we dance?'. Utterly horrific. Whatever happened to Dubs?

:lol:

That was fantastic. I'd totally forgotten about Dubs.

Archived