What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of a link?

From the aftermath of the first game through to the lockdown after the replay ...

Somehow, a deaf footballer who was the subject of a level of abuse which warranted an apology from Largs in their local paper ended up being the "scum" of the whole affair according to our "beige" contributor.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209622-kilsyth-v-largs/

From the aftermath of the first game through to the lockdown after the replay ...

Somehow, a deaf footballer who was the subject of a level of abuse which warranted an apology from Largs in their local paper ended up being the "scum" of the whole affair according to our "beige" contributor.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209622-kilsyth-v-largs/

Because he's deaf he's immune from acting like an arsehole? Kicking everything in sight, pushing our manager to get a ball, and repeatedly gesturing at the fans, then to come on and say he was celebrating to his family? You'll notice I'm not the only Largs poster complaining about him on that thread, in fact were all in agreement.

Because he's deaf he's immune from acting like an arsehole? Kicking everything in sight, pushing our manager to get a ball, and repeatedly gesturing at the fans, then to come on and say he was celebrating to his family? You'll notice I'm not the only Largs poster complaining about him on that thread, in fact were all in agreement.

Youre absolute scum. I hope you go to bed hungry tonight.

In all seriousness magee posted that video once, and regularly went on capital letter outbursts before trying to downplay it with smilies

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to downplay anything, I just like capital letters and smilies - They're useful now and then.

That video probably gets posted almost every time someone says 'LEAVE (insert name) ALONE'.

(Cue someone posting said video!)

magee used to say that too, and its only ever been him thats posted that video in this sort of situation. You're really not helping yourself here with such obvious signals, maybe you should rethink your posting style and come back with (yet another) account

Just in case anyone forgets - 8MileBU has admitted to actually throwing his own shit at someone, and that this was all hilarious japery to all present.

I cannot think of a situation amongst my mates where me actually throwing my own shit at someone wouldn't be met by anything other than utter revulsion for being a completely and utter mink.

I actually don't think it's McGee. If it is he's done very well to stay away from Celtic discussion. And he's learned a good bit about Junior football. He's even been indoctrinated into the delusional junior mantra that its the best thing since sliced bread and much better than senior football.

8mileBU, you said earlier that you didn't reply to every jibe. Doesn't look like it. People really take this forum too far. I mean if people want to argue, why bother replying? Who really cares? Not singling you out by the way, it just amazes me how people care so much about strangers online. :blink:

Archived