What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or someone might through their excrement at me...

Those who don't look into the junior forum too often might not be aware that you are far and away the worst poster in that part of p and b. 8 Mile is a stand up guy when set against the standards you operate at. How did the protest go?

Those who don't look into the junior forum too often might not be aware that you are far and away the worst poster in that part of p and b. 8 Mile is a stand up guy when set against the standards you operate at. How did the protest go?

8mile doesn't help himself by responding to every jibe and keeping this tedium repeating. I think he quietly and vigorously enjoys it.

8mile doesn't help himself by responding to every jibe and keeping this tedium repeating. I think he quietly and vigorously enjoys it.

No argument there but a throwaway line about shite flinging is one thing. Organising a protest because a paper reported that supporters were ripping the pish out a player because he was deaf is a step further. Then concluding that the same player was the worst kind of scum the following week because he scored and gave then some back just led to Barrfields digging a huge hole. Grade A fuckwittery.

No argument there but a throwaway line about shite flinging is one thing. Organising a protest because a paper reported that supporters were ripping the pish out a player because he was deaf is a step further. Then concluding that the same player was the worst kind of scum the following week because he scored and gave then some back just led to Barrfields digging a huge hole. Grade A fuckwittery.

Any chance of a link?

Well unfortunately every time I try to post about football or other trivial matters, the thicko trolls have to come along with their circle-wanking bandwagon of irrelevant insults and constant repetition of the same old 'shit flinging' patter.

THAT's what keeps the tedium repeating.

I actually agree with this. I've never seen a post by you that hasn't been followed by some tedious remark about throwing shit. It was funny at first and still might be if applied at the right moments but I think it's had the arse kicked out of it now.

I don't think you help it by reacting every single time, to be fair.

What I'm trying to say is - LEAVE 8Mile ALONE

Has no one else noticed Skyline Drifter outing himself as one of those weirdos who searches their username?

I do it as well

Not that I see any problem with doing that particularly but I've never done so.

I happen to have read this thread earlier and found VT spouting nonsense.

For what it's worth, 8mile guy doesn't seem as bad as a fair few on here. The shite flinging incident aside (A complete lie IMO) Anyway, as you were.

I actually don't mind his individual posts on GN etc, but the BarrFAILED stuff is just tedious. Especially when it was a joke he stole off another junior poster but added ED to Barrfail and putting failed in caps. Most junior posters seems to have an axe to grind with me (as this thread proves) even though I'd consider myself to be the quintessential "beige" poster

For what it's worth, 8mile guy doesn't seem as bad as a fair few on here. The shite flinging incident aside (A complete lie IMO) Anyway, as you were.

I actually don't mind his individual posts on GN etc, but the BarrFAILED stuff is just tedious. Especially when it was a joke he stole off another junior poster but added ED to Barrfail and putting failed in caps. Most junior posters seems to have an axe to grind with me (as this thread proves) even though I'd consider myself to be the quintessential "beige" poster

Archived