What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

What age was the poster? Could be that the father is displaying the beast behaviour by beating up wee boys.

Can't recall I'm afraid.

Edit: I mean I can't remember who the poster in question was, nor his age.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness if someone was saying they were dipping my 13 year old daughter I'd be livid as well.

Her best years would've been behind her ffs

Can't recall I'm afraid.

Edit: I mean I can't remember who the poster in question was, nor his age.

Shame. Still though, Clyde should be ashamed of themselves, using child labour. Even if it was sexy* child labour.

*I jest. She might be a boot**

**Obviously if you are her father, she is absolutely not a boot.

Who was the idiot who went to war with Adam and Mrs M over push chairs on public transport?

That's right, he was that raging I made his signature.

Was the programme seller getting pumped story not with a tall, ex-Clyde player currently plying his trade with a team out Lothian way? Let's call him Gordon Black for legal reasons......

Who was the

poster who had his wallet nicked, found out who the guy was. created a fake facebook page pretending to be some hot blonde. got a load of P&Ber's to add him to make the page seem convincing?

That was myself (my old username was gordon the gopher)

Background

I was staying at a hotel in Glasgow for work and someone was able to get my card details from the hotel and proceed to clear my account. Luckily there was only £100 or so left in it so they wern't able to get much. I was notified by the bank the following day when they tried to purchase a holiday for £3000 a number of times but the card was obviously being declined. When I logged on to my online banking I could see what they had spent my money on - a £62 order from Dominos and a £30 order from a local Chinese takeaway in Glasgow. Nom Nom. Once I alerted the police of this and told them that they should be able to track down this card thief by their Dominos order etc - they basically told me that they wern't interested as card fraud was so common that there was nothing they could do and wouldn't even take the details I was offering them. Incredibly frustrating but at that point I realised I had to do something myself and that this guy wasn't going to get away without a fight!

Establishing Contact

My first port of call was Dominos to try and get some information. Unsurprisingly due to data protection they were unwilling to provide me with any information at all about the order (despite it being on my card) and that I would need a letter from the police to get such details. Luckily for me the Chinese takeaway had no such data protection issues or problem in helping me on my quest and the manager was very sympathetic and happily provided me with the name, address and mobile number for the customers that had used my card for their order. I was up and running. Mr Raj Singh - your time was coming!!

My first port of call was to establish that I had the correct person, so I texted Raj with an innocent text with lots of kisses to portray the illusion of a wrong number. Raj was more than happy to engage in some conversation with a random especially when he found out that he was speaking to a 17yr old girl by the name of Laura from Glasgow. It took about 10 texts before Raj started to get a little flirty and then my lucky numbers came in and he asked Laura if she had Facebook! Laura now had to come to life.....

The birth of Laura Stevenson

So, I started to build the Facebook page for Laura - 17, long blonde hair, cute - got a nice picture from google for her profile. I believe sshe also worked as a catering assistant at Hampden whilst studying part-time physiotherapy. Everything was set to go apart from Laura had no friends : ( it had to look genuine so I called on the help of the good folk on this forum. Created a topic, told my story and people were more than happy to join in : ) - Laura had loads of friend requests and her timeline started to get busy so that on first glance it looked like a genuine person. She even had a brother, sister and cousin from Pie and Bov : ) I think at this point one of the mods shut the thread but as most people were now her friend, the plot and discussion continued via a private event that people were invited to. We were ready to rumble...........

The Beast

After I texted Raj and gave him my (Lauras) facebook link, it was a quick add and he must have though he had hit the jackpot when he saw her photo etc as it took about 5 mins before he started on facebook chat, giving it the usual chat and genuinely being a bit of a beast. It was at this point that I was able to get more information about him as I now had access to his page. He was mid 30s maybe, wife, 2 young kids, and sounded like a total knob from the stuff he had been posting on his page. He also looked very beastly with some ridiculous photos. I now had pretty much all information anyone could want about a person, I went back to police and told them I had the guys name, address, photo etc and they still wern't interested. It was now time to take matters into my own hands in terms of revenge.

The Sting

By now Raj was becoming a right horny devil, openly admitting to wanting to pound poor wee Laura and sending a picture of his cock. To be fair Laura was innocently going along with it for now and then........Raj wanted to meet her! When I asked what he had in mind, he suggested that he book a hotel in Glasgow and they could 'get to know each other' (yes, he used those exact words). The date was arranged for the Sunday and Raj and Laura were due to meet at 12pm at George Square before proceeding to the hotel. It's also worth noting that the hotel Raj booked out was exactly the same hotel I had stayed at where he committed the fraud! So if there was ever any doubt that this was the guy, that confirmed it. The reason I suggested Laura meet Raj at George Square - it has a live web cam feed! The time and date was announced to my fellow Pie and Bovers and everyone could tune in and watch!

Roll on to Sunday afternoon and its 12pm, we get a text from Raj telling us he is at George Sqaure, outside the Greggs and he would meet her there. Unfortunately it was pissing down that day and the feed from the web cam was pretty rubbish so you couldn't really make out individual people, plus as he was at Greggs he was just out of shot. It gets to 10 past and Laura gets another text - 'where are you?' and I reply asking him to go into the middle of George Square and Raj refuses. The reason - there are two Police vans parked in the square and Raj is getting nervous (luckily it co-incided with an old firm game). Raj still refuses to go anywhere near the centre of the square and is getting itchy feet, as he patiently waits and frets about the police vans - he is none the wiser on what is currently happening on Facebook...........

Laura has posted on Raj's Facebook wall, the picture of him with his tiny wee cock out, and tagged in every single member of his family and friends that were on Facebook along with a message exposing him for being a fraudster and a bit of a beast! Get it up ye!

I also took this moment to put Raj out of his misery by giving him a call. He answered the phone with "Hey baby....errrr where are you?" I explained to Raj that I was in fact police detective mcguiness from Strathclyde Police Dept and that he was surrounded and should walk over to the police vans and hand himself in. Surprisingly he hadn't hung up by this point and was still on the line but silent. I half expected to see a wee figure bolt across the web cam feed to make a run for it. After about 20 seconds of silence he stumbled "I...I think you have the wrong person" at this point I could tell by the wind and the background noise that he was on the move. I proceeded to call him a cnut and hang up on him.

The photo remained on his facebook wall for about 4 hours before it was removed and Laura was unfortunately unfriended.

Laura remains on facebook to this day and I'm sure some kind soul will post a link to her page

That in summary was the ballad of Laura Stevenson 8)

Edit - Just logged in to her old profile. Laura turns 22 this year

Just reading back on some of the early wall posts by P&Brs :lol::lol:

https://www.facebook.com/laura.stevenson.50159

Oooft just found the full original fb chat with the guy in the archive section. I'll see if there is a way I can post it on here.

There was also a famous SPL footballer at the time who added Laura randomly and tried to get beasty with her

Some of the friends :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/bettyhillx?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

74776_504367582930081_448950132_n.jpg?oh

https://www.facebook.com/narendra.paul.7?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

11054499_740184559428161_628675246605658

Archived