What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the f**k did p&b get a hold of that picture of magee in the first place? Surely he didn't want people to know he looked like that?

posted his gas safety id and i certainly didnt take a screenshot of it and post it back onto the site

no sir

8Mile is a closet Rangers fan than sticks up for the military, Magee would self destruct if he went that far undercover.

ETA: I think that is Magee, he posted a band photo in which he played drums and it was the same "Happy Shopper" Vincent Vega lookalike.

There's been a lot in the 1 and a half years I've been on here, but the emergence of 8MileBU has made me cringe quite a lot in the last few months. His most cringeworthy input being on the Scottish Independence sub-forum, see the first couple of pages of this thread for details:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209267-english-celebs-to-lovebomb-scotland/page-1

cornette.png

8Mile proved you wrong imo.

FWIW, I don't think 8Mile is Magee. He uses proper punctuation for a start, and doesn't post a photo (incorrectly, I may add) in every second post.

Would be some turn up for the books if it turned out to be true, but I really can't see it.

What is this wunfellaf living in a bin patter? Was a bin his home residence at one time or is it some outrageous lie?

Think he was homeless for a while IIRC.

Which obviously quickly escalated to him living in a wheelie bin.

Just in case anyone forgets - 8MileBU has admitted to actually throwing his own shit at someone, and that this was all hilarious japery to all present.

I cannot think of a situation amongst my mates where me actually throwing my own shit at someone wouldn't be met by anything other than utter revulsion for being a completely and utter mink.

Just in case anyone forgets - 8MileBU has admitted to actually throwing his own shit at someone, and that this was all hilarious japery to all present.

I cannot think of a situation amongst my mates where me actually throwing my own shit at someone wouldn't be met by anything other than utter revulsion for being a completely and utter mink.

You haven't lived. 8)

That is true. We've yet to figure out whether you are legitimately shite or an alias but I'm sure it won't take long.

You're probably the type of poster who wants to subject every new member to Conservative style background checks before they can join.

Proof that he isn't Magee IMO.

Magee made up a story about a mobile phone being thrown - even he couldn't think the best way to improve that story was to change "phone" to "jobby".

Archived