What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

I don't know what I'd have done in that situation but I'd like to think I'd not spend cash people had given me to go on a cruise. And if I did end up doing that I'd probably not have broadcast the information online.

Having a laugh about the guy's pets dying is a bit off though.

Marshbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what I'd have done in that situation but I'd like to think I'd not spend cash people had given me to go on a cruise. And if I did end up doing that I'd probably not have broadcast the information online.

Having a laugh about the guy's pets dying is a bit off though.

Marshbo

This is pretty much my feeling about it too, probably a bit naive with the post about the cruise as it didn't come across well.

Undoubtedly a horrible time for the guy and if my pets had died in a fire I'd obviously be distraught about it. 'Crispy pets' whilst some found funny is a bit much tbh.

ETA: He still shouldn't have set the fund up though.

Next thing you know, John Brown will be drowning Grimbos doorstep in phlegm and pish. Roaring and tooting about paperwork and demanding that those responsible face the consequences.

More likely, Bert. Much more likely.

£9500 profit out of the pockets of ordinary folk from burning down your house. I don't know if I'm outraged or in awe. Leaving the pets inside is a bit much.

£9500 profit out of the pockets of ordinary folk from burning down your house. I don't know if I'm outraged or in awe. Leaving the pets inside is a bit much.

They weren't all ordinary people. Throbber for instance makes chicken kiev from scratch.

They weren't all ordinary people. Throbber for instance makes chicken kiev from scratch.

A bit ordinary compared to BBQ dog. No-one is going to pay him £9500 for burnt kiev's.

No fucking way, I love throbber but I reckon he'd struggle to make a pot noodle. No offence throbber.

If you ever come to Edinburgh then you are welcome to come to mine for a home made chicken Kiev.

Is Grimbo actually Alfie Moon and all this "cat" talk is actually just smart code for Kat Slater?

In all seriousness Grimbo hope things are going better for you, shite luck with the fire but that's life I suppose. I genuinely think your family deserve a holiday due to the terrible time you've obviously had.

Good luck mate.

Archived