What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Pretty sure Grimbo didn't set up the fundraiser, or ask for anybody to do it on his behalf. It was just some folk doing something nice for a guy who went through a bit of a shitey time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure Grimbo didn't set up the fundraiser, or ask for anybody to do it on his behalf. It was just some folk doing something nice for a guy who went through a bit of a shitey time.

^^^this x 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000......infinity

Aye, you'll all be turning up next time he announces a pub crawl, won't you?   :lol:

Enjoy your holiday, Grimbo. By the time you get back, we'll have spun you a new backstory as P&B's Mick Philpott.

So PnB sets up a fund raiser to help Grimbo get back on his feet - only to then discover he has a second house, was covered by insurance and he's now going to use the 9 grand on a cruise to Russia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's played a blinder!

So PnB sets up a fund raiser to help Grimbo get back on his feet - only to then discover he has a second house, was covered by insurance and he's now going to use the 9 grand on a cruise to Russia? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's played a blinder!

Was Spartans that done it I think.

Grimbo gets a hard time on here, but he seems okay.

If you are thinking of a joke in pretty poor taste then you are pretty much spot on.

Oh my - I wasn't aware this girl was particularly well known in 2016 but was well aware of the story in my school years !

Should we not be using the funds to try and find Kitty? Perhaps it was her that torched the house? So many questions.

Why were Grimbo and his wife leaving cats alone in the house while they were at a bar on the other side of the complex?

Why didn't the Police sniffer dogs search Grimbo's car?

He'll be meeting the Pope soon. 

Archived