What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

How much did the fund raising get?

I'm sure it made the papers and everything. I wonder if they'll do a follow up interview?

It's pretty much The Simpsons episode where Bart burns all the Christmas stuff and the townsfolk are fooled into donating money to them.

"There'll be no cajun sausage for Little Grimbo this Christmas"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds funny, link anyone?

Wasn't really funny, Dazzle just gives the impression he rivals Eoin Doyle in the Manchild stakes.

I like London as a weekend away type place, loads to do, nice bars and clubs and generally have always had a good time there, will be great when I head down to The NFL and Harry Potter world this year as well.

That said its the last place I'd ever want to stay in, there's only so much cunty people, homelessness and paying £6 a pint a man can deal with.

Imagine spoiling your trip to Harry Potter World by seeing too many homeless people.

The fucking nerve of London.

They are too a man, woman and child, inconsiderate arseholes.

Tbf you left out the next part of that but that probably doesn't suit your agenda you've got going. Whatever floats your boat though Mr. Skidmarks.

Silly me, I thought that's what buildings & contents insurance was for? :)

I've always been upfront about it, it was the shitist 12 months of my life, lost my brother thru cancer not long after the fire as well.

I also used some of the money towards doing up my wee house down south so I can rent it out. So it went on some refurb work.

Turned a corner as far as I'm concerned.

I'll send postcards if anyone wants them?

Love

Grimbo

I'd like a postcard. How do I arrange this?

Hey, what helps you get back on your feet more than decorating your second home and going on a cruise? Leave the guy alone. :angry:

Garry is clearly a fucking conman. "To help him back on his feet" = pay for a cruise. Shameful.

Someone even sold off their cherished knotted Morrissey doll and gave the £150 to fund Garry's cruise. Disgusting behaviour.

It's pretty much The Simpsons episode where Bart burns all the Christmas stuff and the townsfolk are fooled into donating money to them.

"There'll be no cajun sausage for Little Grimbo this Christmas"

1012644.jpg

"We gave the Grimbos our vitamin money"

Archived