What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

There must have been a post or two over the last ten years that you've read on here that's made you cringe.

What's the worst/most cringeworthy/most memorable shite you've seen?

Here's an example.

I have been told by people that i look like Joey from Friends and Nicky from Westlife
My ex Girlfriend looks like Katy Perry.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been a lot in the 1 and a half years I've been on here, but the emergence of 8MileBU has made me cringe quite a lot in the last few months. His most cringeworthy input being on the Scottish Independence sub-forum, see the first couple of pages of this thread for details:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/209267-english-celebs-to-lovebomb-scotland/page-1

cornette.png

'averagy looking cocktease', without a shadow of a doubt

Aye, that was pretty outstanding. That, or jamamafegan/Bonksy admitting to pint sharing/surfing. Utterly bokeworthy.

'averagy looking cocktease', without a shadow of a doubt

If I'm as up on my P&B folklore as I think I am, I think that was posted on a blog rather than this site.

Also, I'm pulling you up on this technicality because you've probably beaten flinging shite and high-5-ing 9/11.

If I'm as up on my P&B folklore as I think I am, I think that was posted on a blog rather than this site.

Also, I'm pulling you up on this technicality because you've probably beaten flinging shite and high-5-ing 9/11.

I'm sure it was on here, as was his posted preference for "muslimy" looking girls

Nope, it was a thread which XBL started on here after getting KB'd in Fubar, or some other Godforsaken shithole.

Archived