Rachel or Susie

Romeo

Rachel Riley or Susie Dent  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All the virgins on here are voting Rachel. They see the outside packaging and that's enough for them. Two push Charlies, the lot of them.

Now Susie...that would be a night/weekend to remember

I don't really see a good lay in either of them to be honest........that said I've pulled some burds with that look of "utter filth" about them & they've disappointingly turned out to be tame as fcuk in bed :(

Nothing more of a downer than bad sex.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, true. End up playing snooker with a piece of string.

:P happened to the best of us mate!

I remember nailing some Welsh burd in a night club toilets with the voice of Bill McLaren in the back of my mind cheering me on to complete the "grand slam".........now she fell into the utter filth category! :D

I don't really see a good lay in either of them to be honest........that said I've pulled some burds with that look of "utter filth" about them & they've disappointingly turned out to be tame as fcuk in bed :(

Nothing more of a downer than bad sex.

Bad sex?

Is that a thing?

Would sooner punch Vorderman than pump her in all honesty. Can't stand the woman.

Agree with a previous poster, Suzie is looking better with age. Rachel wins hands down for me. The bad thing about her though is she snores :ph34r:

Watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown and mentioned to the wife that I preferred Susie Dent over Rachel Riley.

Am I mental, I just think Susie would be a total midden.

33e4feq.jpg2emlcgk.jpg

If you had put up that gif of Rachel wiggling her arse in a tight dress, then I would possibly have voted for her. That photo does her no favours. She just looks her usual glaikit self.

I never watch Countdown anyway. It's a show for pensioners, nerdy types and bored, horny students.

Can't say I've ever even noticed Susie other than through the medium of P&B.

Archived