Rachel or Susie

Romeo

Rachel Riley or Susie Dent  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for Rachel even though this gentleman prefers brunettes, I agree with those that say Susie would be a 'wildcat', she's got that look about her, and lets not forget the 'Vord on the board', wid, wid and wid but as I say I'm a gentleman and had to see a lady in distress (of not getting a good horsing).

ETA, I'd have done Ruth Killick too 'back in the day'.

way back when they had one girl (could have been called Linda) doing all the letters stuff and picking the numbers, the Carol V was brought in to show the solution, the Linda bird was wearing a particularly low cut top one day. It was a thing of joy for my late-teen boyness to hear the enterprising contestant ask for "all 6 numbers from the bottom row". Cue a long, lingering, nearly-out-of-her-top camera shot.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way back when they had one girl (could have been called Linda) doing all the letters stuff and picking the numbers, the Carol V was brought in to show the solution, the Linda bird was wearing a particularly low cut top one day. It was a thing of joy for my late-teen boyness to hear the enterprising contestant ask for "all 6 numbers from the bottom row". Cue a long, lingering, nearly-out-of-her-top camera shot.

Watching Friday's show where they highlighting some Youtuber's comment that anyone who chooses 4 large numbers "is a total dick", I now see why. Stretching for the further away small numbers allows for greater cleavage shots.

Vorderman before both of them easily.

Indeed - I don't think Rachel will age as well as either Suzie or Carol. Carol in her day, when you make allowances for her shit 80s wardrobe - was a babe.And she stayed at the top of her game for a while.

Indeed - I don't think Rachel will age as well as either Suzie or Carol. Carol in her day, when you make allowances for her shit 80s wardrobe - was a babe.And she stayed at the top of her game for a while.

Speaking from personal experience, she was an arsehole though.

From a previous thread about her, she was in the top 10 of the Viz top 100 Borderline Boilers. Suzie Dent came in 30. Rachel probably didn't exist when this was published.

Love the quote, "she's never off the telly so I'm consonantly on the bonk".

post-4857-0-22620500-1390735330_thumb.jp

The same people who say Susie are those who claim defensive midfielders like Claude Makelele are the best players in the team.

Good analogy there, Suzie the steady consistant performer supplying the goods or the flair and probable off form headaches of the galactico Rachel

It's a tricky one. The younger punter just has to see blonde hair on a bird and they have a semi. I think I'd maybe go for Susie.

Perfect body and pretty face certainly helps too.

People who pick Susie are more like people who say Regi Blinker is the best player in the team or some shit.

Archived