The Office (US)

Mr. Brightside

Couldn't find a thread on this although I'm sure there will be one somewhere.

Comfortably one of my favourite TV shows. The writing through seasons 1-7 were phenomal and backed up by excellent acting from Carrel, Krasinski and Wilson. The rest of the cast are superb too, with Kevin, Stanley and (hipster w**k) Ryan being my favourite of the "minor" characters.

What's you favourite moments or episodes? Threat Level Midnight and Cafe Disco are two of my favourites.

I blasted through the first five seasons as they were on Lovefilm instant when I had it. Absolutely loved it too. Idris Elba turned up in either season four or five and he was fantastic. I'm not sure who I love more out of Dwight or Michael, both of them are hilarious.

Dwight Schrute is comfortably the finest character in television history.

Like every other big comedy, this seriously nose-dived into more of a soap towards the end but series 2-5, two and three in particular, were absolutely phenomenal television. Best comedy series I've ever watched.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any episode featuring a lot of Creed.

The one where he dyes his hair black and tries to act young is one of the best.

The one where Jim tricks Dwight into thinking he's competing with a computer to sell paper is also tremendous. Dwight taking Ryan out to make sales for the first time as well was a stoater.

Edited by JamboMikey