Kirkintilloch Rob Roy New Stadium

RobRoyGuy

Anyone care to fill me in on what's happening. I used to get down to a few Rabs midweek games in the summer with it being 10 minutes down the road from me, but couldn't find anything new online about the new stadium. There been any issues, or has it just been slow?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashfield weren't even playing at Ashfield so Krr have no chance. Hope it's guys meadow I like there ground 2 visits for us next season

Mon the papers

It was a struggle to get games played at Guys Meadow during the winter, it would be even worse at Westfield.

Can't see it being a real option.

After Huntershill is redeveloped, which starts in the next month, as its out to tender, the next sports facility likely to be built in East Dunbartonshire is a stadium for Glasgow City Ladies. They have just had a public consultation with tbe area its going into and being pushed heavily high up in the council. Possibly only two years away.

as stated in a previous post to Rob Roy guy, perhaps rather than blame the committee of KRFC lowering the price allegedly quoted for hire of their field last year it seems that KRFC are being blamed for asking a high rental cost. When approached by Rob Roy I am of the belief that the cost that was initially quoted to KRFC for the hire of the field by Rob Roy was nothing short of embarrassment hence the reason KRFC refused their request to ground share.

Archived