What should the punishment be in the event of Administration?

What should the punishment be?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pointless debate on a pointless thread. There will be no Administration or any other insolvency event.

Unless there is massive change then there will be, i don't think it'll be as soon as many people are claiming tho....

Season tickets then stadium sale and leaseback may stave it off for a while.

Should be penalty like Leeds (?) a few years ago, when their admin penalty was too late to affect the season and instead was enforced the following season. As even a 25pt penalty will mean nothing this season it has to be delayed until 2014/15

But you said Rangers (MK2), that would mean that there had been no previous instance.

It is either the same entity, thus allowing the previous admin argument despite it being under a separate organisation (SPL) as per your argument above. (25 points)

or

It is a brand new entity with no previous insolvency events (15 points)

So which is it?

Tedi why do you keep playing both sides of the old/new club argument ?, you yourself keep claiming it's the same club ! then stick to that you muppet.

There is absolutely no point asking which punishment it should be if you believe it's the same club, if the SFA & you believe it to be the same club then it should receive what punishments the associations have for a second admin event in two years.

What the associations actually do is another matter pertaining to which calamity the club will be in at the time of admin and points deductions. If it is next season in the championship with a decimated squad for the club will they go for a 25 point deduction that will cripple their brainchild's chances of successive promotions, and possibly sending it into the financial abyss as the fans walk away at not seeing their beloved club with no chance of Premiership footy the next season ?.

It will all come down to what's best for the associations cash cow to reunite what they believe is still the old firm derby so they can give themselves huge cash bonuses for a better TV deal and not what is right.

Whit?

I am not playing both sides, I was putting forward both sides to another poster as a question as he was basically saying MK2 but with MK1 punishment.

I, just like you accepted continuation when the oldco`s license was transferred.

But legally it's not the very same club by law as the HMRC are liquidating the real footballing company/club est 1872 that acquired a companies house registration number so that it could pay taxes and be legally recognised by the law as that companies house docket number. This other club called Rangers is not recognised by the law as the very same club because it now recognises another Rangers club with a different docket number and is a completely different entity legally.

The SFA ? :lol: , to us because we made up some rules it is to us the same member club because we say so :1eye .

I'll agree to a continuance of a Rangers club still playing football at Ibrox but it ain't the very same club bub.

Tedi why do you keep playing both sides of the old/new club argument ?, you yourself keep claiming it's the same club ! then stick to that you muppet.

There is absolutely no point asking which punishment it should be if you believe it's the same club, if the SFA & you believe it to be the same club then it should receive what punishments the associations have for a second admin event in two years.

What the associations actually do is another matter pertaining to which calamity the club will be in at the time of admin and points deductions. If it is next season in the championship with a decimated squad for the club will they go for a 25 point deduction that will cripple their brainchild's chances of successive promotions, and possibly sending it into the financial abyss as the fans walk away at not seeing their beloved club with no chance of Premiership footy the next season ?.

It will all come down to what's best for the associations cash cow to reunite what they believe is still the old firm derby so they can give themselves huge cash bonuses for a better TV deal and not what is right.

Alas, no they won't and I don't know anyone who thinks they will, plenty who think they should but none who think they will. The notion that The SFA is corrupt is one that is shared by fans of all clubs in Scotland including The Govan Inter. With that much smoke about, in any other area of life, the governing body would be subject to investigation but not Scottish football. Would such a scenario as you have outlined invoke public outrage? Yes. :) Will it make any difference? No :( To think I called you a cynic :rolleyes:

Old club / New club yada yada

Look I have always said this whole boring argument is really about history, you accept that the history, you know the official stuff in the record books like titles and trophies is continuous and that is good enough for me ;)

Naw Tedi your getting yer wires mixed up again ffs, if I wrecked my car and then the insurance give the exact same type of car then could I claim that car to be the every same exact car I have always had ?, or is it another car identical to that car I had but with a different mileage on the Tachometer ?.

Your new club has no history except that of another Rangers football club that previously played football at Ibrox est 1872 to which it will lay claim too and will continue on as a Rangers club that still plays football at Ibrox est 2012.

Will you stop w@nking off when you read a post you have understood wrong and read it twice before replying ?, it may not be what you first thought it was.

Alas, no they won't and I don't know anyone who thinks they will, plenty who think they should but none who think they will. The notion that The SFA is corrupt is one that is shared by fans of all clubs in Scotland including The Govan Inter. With that much smoke about, in any other area of life, the governing body would be subject to investigation but not Scottish football. Would such a scenario as you have outlined invoke public outrage? Yes. :) Will it make any difference? No :( To think I called you a cynic :rolleyes:

:lol: The bears badly want the 25 points so they bang on "See the SFA have seen us the very same club", but this may be the worst thing to happen to them should it happen when they are completely vulnerable ^_^ .

orly-43190.jpg

No wires crossed, continuation in the official record books if we got the oldco licence you say.

Fine, agreed.

and back on subject, 25 point penalty (if it happens)

W@nked in a hurry again :lol: , "A CONTINUATION" and not the very same club you idiot :1eye .

Cherry picked from nearly two years ago you desperate fucker :lol: , that post was from before yer new club got a dead clubs licence and at a time where everyone had expected "Govan Utd" or something like "Rangers Utd". Now run along and search for more material I posted years ago so I can do something the Rangers way :) , say one thing only to change my mind later and call it a heat of the moment thingy :lol: .

You truly are a desperate sad wee fucker pulling up old posts ALL THE TIME when you have had so many monumental meltdowns on P&B :1eye .

You're a bad man, the QC can't see that you are mocking him.

Aye rant covered in smilies, so convincing.

'and so will it with me' :1eye

And as for desperate, you have spent the last week bumping old posts ;)

Yes I have bumped some of your monumental meltdowns after you had posted another posters things he got wrong so you could attempt to win a debate/argument, that said means you will scrape the barrel for anything possible and edit the post accordingly to suit your deluded agenda and why you should be reminded not to be a deluded hypocrite towards other posters.

Do you remember your first ever post on the BRALT thread Tedi ?, the one where you rigidly accused the SPL & SFA being corrupt to the core and only wanted to punish The Clone Rangers and nothing else !.

So why don't you stop making a fanny of yourself now and again bringing up other posters older posts and remember all the monumental fuckups you have made on P&B.

Naw Tedi your getting yer wires mixed up again ffs, if I wrecked my car and then the insurance give the exact same type of car then could I claim that car to be the every same exact car I have always had ?, or is it another car identical to that car I had but with a different mileage on the Tachometer ?.

Your new club has no history except that of another Rangers football club that previously played football at Ibrox est 1872 to which it will lay claim too and will continue on as a Rangers club that still plays football at Ibrox est 2012.

Will you stop w@nking off when you read a post you have understood wrong and read it twice before replying ?, it may not be what you first thought it was.

Depends. If you salvaged from the oldcar wreck the wee silver plated nodding dog off the rear parcel shelf, the blue and white seat covers, orange furry dice off the rear view mirror and the flute band disks out of the cd autochanger, and transferred them to the newcar, then surely it would be the same wouldn't it?

Depends. If you salvaged from the oldcar wreck the wee silver plated nodding dog off the rear parcel shelf, the blue and white seat covers, orange furry dice off the rear view mirror and the flute band disks out of the cd autochanger, and transferred them to the newcar, then surely it would be the same wouldn't it?

You forgot the "WATP", "No Surrender", "FCUK RA SELLICK" & "54 and still going strong" stickers from the rear of the car. :)

• 1 year later...

Archived