What should the punishment be in the event of Administration?

What should the punishment be?  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I could.

But I won't.

Unlike others, I can't spend nearly every day on P&B.

And it would take me some time to go through all of your posts just to multiquote those occasions where you have made up an acronym, or even a new name, for Hellbhoy on the basis of a comment he has made, or an opinion he has offered.

Ahhhhh, you made it all up.......

If it happens that a Newco appears again, the SPFL need to say enough is enough and reject any application.

For so long as there's a club calling itself "Rangers", the people that follow it will continue to delude themselves that they're a "big club" that needs to spend £millions on players and wages. And thus the cycle will continue.

A points deduction in terms of these rules - seems to indicate that it is giving a clean slate. If the rules were to be a continuation then I would expect Dunfermline to have been deducted 15 points for still being in administration.

keep up mate we came out of admin before christmas

Regardless of points deductions. It would be ludicrous to have a club in administration and having suffered a points deduction still gain promotion. Seeing how they got such a large gap by financial doping, what kind of punishment would it be? What kind of message would it send out to other teams? Hell it might encourage a club like Hearts to spend big next season to get promoted.

Stop lying, stop posting pish, admit you have made up names and acronyms for HBQC's posts.

And FFS lay off the grape.

I do indeed have a name for him, the clue is in " a name"

I know you have problems with me posting on here but this is getting beyond parody now lol

Regardless of points deductions. It would be ludicrous to have a club in administration and having suffered a points deduction still gain promotion. Seeing how they got such a large gap by financial doping, what kind of punishment would it be? What kind of message would it send out to other teams? Hell it might encourage a club like Hearts to spend big next season to get promoted.

Lets change the rules because it's Rangers, thats always acceptable in Scottish football.

There was no financial doping, players wages are well under 30%, so you can do one....

Lets change the rules because it's Rangers, thats always acceptable in Scottish football.

There was no financial doping, players wages are well under 30%, so you can do one....

Seriously? Rangers income is £20M pa? That's 40,000 season tickets at £300 plus another £8M from where?

Last accounts was shown as £19.1M with projected Income of £20M this year

Gate receipts and hospitality was £13.2M

sponsorship £1M

Retail £1.6M

Broadcasting £1M

Commercial £1M

Arithmetic another of your weak points???

Last accounts was shown as £19.1M with projected Income of £20M this year

Gate receipts and hospitality was £13.2M

sponsorship £1M

Retail £1.6M

Broadcasting £1M

Commercial £1M

That's only £17.8M. £7M wages would be roughly 40%. Even £6M is 33%.

I can actually see the logic in claiming that a club with such a large turnover is entitled to spend £7m on players' wages.

There are two reasons why it's been stupid here though.

The first is that it's been entirely unnecessary for the level they're competing at. Given the club's very recent history, banking that money for stages of the 'journey' which lie ahead would have been far more sensible.

The second reason is that the new club was set up in a way which meant so much money couldn't affordably be given to the players. It's not the fans' faults that the club was set up in such a way as to line chancers' pockets, but the reality is that it was.

Spending excessively to accumulate, made sense for Green who planned to sell loads of STs, then bow out.

For the club and the fans though, the wage bill has been stupidly high, even if there are also other problems.

Seriously? Rangers income is £20M pa? That's 40,000 season tickets at £300 plus another £8M from where?

Rangers have 40,000 £300 season tickets?

I love how you lot produce 'facts' from thin air lol

I find it incredible that everyone seems to be fixated with the players wage bill, yes I agree its too high for the division and yeah we have quite a few expensive bench warmers, but the main issue is the Director and management remuneration at over £10M, should be closer to £1M imo.

The team is more or less ok, the squad is far too big and should be trimmed. Apart from the non playing staff wage staff being far too high, money has been going out the door in various ways, including... fines, legal fees, past debts to be paid, introduction fees and bonuses, OTT loan repayments, poor returns for sponsorship, catering and retail deals etc.

The strange thing is as you say all you ever hear is player wages blah blah blah, probably the work of Media House and it appears that many on here have bought into Jacks spin.

Archived