Clachnacuddin Here We Come!

Gary

Can any fans of Highland League games tell me how far Clachnacuddins ground is from Inverness station. Is it walkable or is it a cab? Looking forward to our cup tie with them in a few weeks, we are looking at it as a good draw but im sure any Clach fans about would remember a certain game 5 years ago when we scraped a 1-0 at home in the 87th min. See you there (if i can find it!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shamo_muthafuka

Clach are playing really well @ the mo but they shouldn't have enough to beat you guys! Thier park aint far from the city centre but a taxi would be the best option as only about £3 from train/bus station.

Nice1

Hmmm well i will be armed with a sacred map, i will also ask the proprietor at the Westborne where we are staying for directions but someone on Highlandleague.net also suggested that a cab is best but i will see how it goes, I will listen out for the rampant chorus of "C'mon C'mon w are the Stranraer Boys....." that will be booming out across the town by the looks of it ;)

As longh as i can find a suitable place for breakfast on Saturday the rest comes second :D

Guest snowball_10

where is it that you are staying when you go to inverness if you tell us that ill tell you where to go for food trust me i love food

Westbourne Guest House

50 Huntly Street, Inverness. IV3 5HS

Highly Recommended for Comfort and Satisfaction and a winner in the Highland Tourist Board awards for quality and high Standards.

Archived