George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

So the 'anti Zionists are anti Semites' arguement is raising its head again.

Sad but not surprising.

It's not. Galloway is an anti-semite because of his utterances on Israelis and his support for anti-semitic groups like Hamas and Hezbollah not to mention the less savoury supporters that he has in Respect.

I know having seen them in action when he beat Oona King - there was a constant drip drip about King's Jewish background throughout that campaign.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^shows he doesn't care who was elected outside Scotland by commenting on the Bradford west constituency vote.

Commenting on a Scottish political figure actually. You're going on ignore too, you're too stupid to engage with.

Not my words but these two articles pretty much sums it up:

and

The first article there is stretching a point, but the second is abhorrent. Galloway's clearly an odious anti-Semite, and probably some kind of sociopath too. That isn't normal behaviour.

Didn't Galloway also claim he would turn Bradford into an Israeli free zone?

The electors have turned it into a Galloway free zone.

Back up your claim that he is anti-semetic.

Google it numptie.

'Banning Israelis from Bradford' ????!!!! They're all the same?

Imagine the SNP saying the same about English people. Nah.

Enjoy your bitterness.

and

As we used to say, that's him clamped.

Good riddance George. You have one fan in Airdrie though.

He once smacked down a U.S. Senate Subcommittee (10 years ago) so that pretty much excuses his anti-semitism, racism, misogyny, rape-apologism, sectarian tribalism, and general cuntishness.

Not that I'm suggesting George Galloway is anti-semitic, racist, misogynistic, a rape apologist, an endorser of tribal sectarianism, or a c**t. I'm not saying that but some people (not me) might think that.

I think he's a principled man, a brave man, and I salute his strength, courage, and his indefatigability.

giphy.gif

When Galloway openly calls for “the destruction of the political state of Israel”, he’s not only sanctioning the end of the only Jewish state in the world, but advocating a position which will all but certainly lead to the ethnic cleansing of millions of Jews.

Well no actually, that's a power of shite. Just because ethnic cleansing can and does happen in the Middle East does not mean that people have a moral duty to cheer on and legitimate the existence of a state called Israel. The same principle wouldn't apply for any of its neighbours. You can quite clearly oppose the existence of an Israeli state and oppose ethnic cleansing.

Not that this detracts from the fact that George Galloway is an utter, utter c**t and quite likely an anti-Semite rather than an anti-Israeli campaigner but such hyperventilating 'anti-Semite!' hatchet jobs are an embarrassment on the other side of the debate.

They are, and they stifle legitimate debate about the actions of the Israeli state, which is probably their intention.

Israel is the world's only racist state and practices ethnic cleansing each and every day.

Is that from Ariel Sharon's autobiography or something? :lol:

Any right minded person know who the wrong 'uns are in the Israeli/Palestine debacle. You are just so blinded by hatred for Galloway as he campaigned to keep the country united that you cant see it.....

Judging by some of the company the SNP keep he would have been your poster boy had he supported separation.

He believes in a united Ireland does he not?

When Galloway said that he "does't debate with Israelis" did that include Arab citizens of Israel, too?

Yes, if that Arab is referring to themselves as an Israeli , he doesn't recognise Israel as a State .

Zionist defence 101 .Any attack on Israel will be condemned as Anti semetic.

Galloway isn't attacking Zionism though. He's refusing to debate someone purely because they are Israeli. That's flat out xenophobia.

Galloway isn't attacking Zionism though. He's refusing to debate someone purely because they are Israeli. That's flat out xenophobia.

Aye, you have many Israeli who don't agree with the actions of it's government. can't tar everyone of them with the same brush.

You know George would be the first shouting out if someone from the SNP said they refused to debate with someone because they are English

Archived