George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least congratulate the opposition you complete bell end.

I wonder where he'll turn up next? What bunch of morons will buy his pish now?

Mayor of London.

Plenty of immigrants and communities to latch onto there.

Maybe we should just close this thread now. He's well and truely fucked and the curtain has come down on his political career.

Bye George, you total irrelevance.

Maybe we should just close this thread now. He's well and truely fucked and the curtain has come down on his political career.

Bye George, you total irrelevance.

He'll probably start supporting independence now. He will see it as a gravy train/bandwagon to jump on and he is fast running out of those. He supports everybody else's independence why not ours too.

And, in truth, probably opposed it as it would make him a 'foreigner' in the only country where he could win an election. Pure self-interest, now that's over he doesn't have many reasons to oppose it.

"But there will be others who are already celebrating: the venal, the vile, the racists and the Zionists will all be celebrating. The hyena can bounce on the lion’s grave but it can never be a lion and in any case, I’m not in my grave. As a matter of fact I’m going off now to plan the next campaign."

Glorious. B)

"In October 2013, the Total Politics magazine published an interview with Galloway in which he admitted: "I like elections more than I like serving," and said that he found being an MP was "2% terrifying, and 98% tedium"

well, he'll no be bored now. the twat.

Archived