George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of guys in the audience had BT merch but nothing official. He spent a good 10 minutes singing the praises of the Labour movement and Pamela Nash while telling us that without Scotland's Labour MPs we would be dooming England to perpetual Tory rule, makes me think he's angling for a return to the Labour Party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312375/Naive-Miliband-attacked-party-secret-George-Galloway-meeting.html

That's all they've got isn't it?

If the English are stupid enough to consistently elect right wing nut jobs that's their problem.

It also boils down to them telling us to vote Labour, even if SNP or Greens won every seat in Scotland at the next General Election, it's not even close to being enough MPs to form an opposition let alone a government

A couple of guys in the audience had BT merch but nothing official. He spent a good 10 minutes singing the praises of the Labour movement and Pamela Nash while telling us that without Scotland's Labour MPs we would be dooming England to perpetual Tory rule, makes me think he's angling for a return to the Labour Party.

Does he still think that Scotland sends 72 MP's to Westminster?

The man does not have a clue about modern Scotland. He now just acts out the role of a gun-for-hire for the British establishment he is supposed to despise.

Shamelessly sharing a platorm on his Naw tour with former MP Brian Wilson. A man who voted for the Iraq war.

1950 - 1983 : 71 MP's

1983 - 2005 : 72 MP's

2005 - Present : 59 MP's

minute-by-minute?

Devolution will kill nationalism stone dead - George Robertson - 1995

No vote will kill appetite for separate Scotland for good - Alistair Carmichael - 2014

Conclusion? Unionists continue to believe the pish they have always spouted.

Its oor pish an we're keepin it :rolleyes:

haha, I still like GG for his

Mr Blair

This

is for

E

RAK

speech after winning the 2005 London Bow election.

But, haha him, Helen Liddell (even more LOLZ, who would know her in modern day Scotland? Isn't she the British High Comissioner of Oz anyhoos? Doubt she'd ditch there for a 2 week slavering around Oban, Glasgow, Dumfries, Arbroath etc), and Milkfloat McMuprhy?

Just wait til 2016, Galloway will be standing on a ''Free Scottish Republic'' ticket,

what a c**t.

Does he still think that Scotland sends 72 MP's to Westminster?

The man does not have a clue about modern Scotland. He now just acts out the role of a gun-for-hire for the British establishment he is supposed to despise.

Shamelessly sharing a platorm on his Naw tour with former MP Brian Wilson. A man who voted for the Iraq war.

Aye consistency is not his strong point, I remember when he supported an independent united Ireland. Who knows, maybe he still does.

Aye consistency is not his strong point, I remember when he supported an independent united Ireland. Who knows, maybe he still does.

He does.It kind of nullifies his point about bus drivers in Bathgate and Bradford being one and the same , unless he doesn't like Belfast bus drivers. All this alliteration is hurting my head.

I think you'll find that by sharing such a small island with "the English" then we'd be very much affected by a right wing government next door in which we would have to try and compete to attract business. What about us clinging to the pound and interest rates being set to accommodate the needs of this said right wing government?

Er. Canada has managed well enough with the right-wing US next door. Some 70% of Canadian exports go to the US too, despite a real border between them.

As to Bank of England - it's independent, no?

I think you'll find that by sharing such a small island with "the English" then we'd be very much affected by a right wing government next door...

We certainly have been so far!

It'd be nice not to send the entirety of our revenue to their Treasury for a change though, don't you think?

Last night at the Marryat Hall in Dundee Tommy Sheridan packed the place out, standing room only. Sheridan addressed those who couldn't get in for 20 minutes from the steps on the city square. The previous week Galloway managed 70 people including a fair few hecklers. His time in Scotland is finished.

Last night at the Marryat Hall in Dundee Tommy Sheridan packed the place out, standing room only. Sheridan addressed those who couldn't get in for 20 minutes from the steps on the city square. The previous week Galloway managed 70 people including a fair few hecklers. His time in Scotland is finished.

Need him to do a whirlwind tour of Edinburgh and the Lothians they seem to be dragging their heels.

I personally can't stand either of them. Both vainglorious self-publicising b******s.

I personally can't stand either of them. Both vainglorious self-publicising b******s.

Playing the man not the ball again, eh DTID? Change the record, it's tiresome.

Sheridan has done an enormous amount of work this year. He's spoke at over 100 public events this year alone. Like him or loathe him, you can't deny the passion he instills.

I personally think his speeches have been excellent.

Archived