George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

Does anyone have the slightest bit of respect for this clown?

He's going to be insufferable in the event of a No vote.

Quite amusing the amount of people commenting how he's changed or how they used to respect him. He's always been a c**t of the highest order, you've only just realised.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Is he going over to talk about the big bad British establishment and how he believes in a United Ireland?

I think it is more a Friends of Palestine type rant talk.

Are they not on holidays at the minute?

Yes they are but when questioned about the length of holidays they get,the standard answer is 'it is time spent in my constituency with my constituents'

I wonder how often the people of Bradford actually see this guy!

• 2 weeks later...
Enrico Annoni, on 23 Aug 2014 - 19:41, said:

It would be immoral to make the people of Newcastle and Liverpool foreigners.

Immoral

He's been watching too much Breaking Bad. Thinks he's Heisenberg.

I'm still a big fan of Galloway's but I was really let down by him tonight in Airdrie. Peddled the subsidy myth and blamed everything on the Natz.

I noticed it was tickets at the door and for some reason chaired by a Labour MP

post-35247-14089191163653_thumb.jpg

I've never been a fan of the self serving sod. Apologies if it's been said before on this thread but he does that 'great orator' thing of pausing when he's speaking like he's giving everyone a couple of seconds for his words of wisdom to sink in. He could be making a speech saying that "Chomp.....my root.......is the finest........man to walk.......the planet" and I'd still think he's a smug, self aggrandising twat.

A couple of guys in the audience had BT merch but nothing official. He spent a good 10 minutes singing the praises of the Labour movement and Pamela Nash while telling us that without Scotland's Labour MPs we would be dooming England to perpetual Tory rule, makes me think he's angling for a return to the Labour Party.

Archived