George Galloway

Barrfields_Largs

All the protesters are "friends of Israel" no doubt. Also the BBC greatly overstated the walkout judging by the video below.

[/size]

Lol looks like it, all happy to listen to Nigel (it's all Johnny foreigners fault) Farage, but won't listen to "anti Semite " GG

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaur dae I say that I admire him?

You don't think he has a guid speaking voice?

You say he's completely in the wrong.

That's your opinion.

4 million voters thought otherwise last year.

4 million voters surely would have got him elected in his proposed constituency ?

As far as I'm aware, he was soundly trounced?

He's a twat, and your Doric posting nature won't endear me to him, he was the biggest turncoat in the ref.

Didn't he want to make Bradford an Israeli free zone?

No, Israel not Israeli..

The Crown Prosecution Service said on Wednesday night it had decided not to charge Galloway, who labelled the allegations “an extremely expensive waste of police and CPS time”.

He added: “My comments were aimed at the state of Israel which – I repeat what I said at the time – is an illegal, savage and barbarous state, and had nothing whatever to do with race or religion.

“I take back not a word and I will continue to forcefully condemn Israel.”

Just thought I'd mention it (again) but back in the day George was in favour of an independent united Ireland. Seems home rule is OK for the Irish but not the Scots.

Think his argument was that he didn't believe in dividing small islands. Looking forward to his future campaign to dissolve the independent states of Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

I find everyone in politics to be equally ridiculous and i take none of them seriously. Discussions like this are mostly over my head as everything i see Galloway say seems to be consistent apart form his Euro U turn as I'm sure he said he was pro Euro and i have been trying to find the rant where he said it.

TBF he and a lot more changed their mind after they seen the way Greece wasnt allowed to run its own banks and was forced by Germany into crippling austerity measures.

I thought George supported political unions that result in countries not being allowed to run their own banks and being forced by another country into crippling austerity measures. Or is it just the country he comes from (to our shame and embarrassment) he wants that for?

That video is unreal compared to the one with him and farage having a love in just a few days ago.

Farage has stolen his crown as the state broadcaster's "controversial" politician. Galloway's solution? Rim Farage as publicly as possible in the hopes that he can recapture some media spotlight. Oh, and try and cause a ruckus on the BBC to remind people he's still got it, baby.

I can almost see the embittered old hooker, staring into a dressing room mirror, the tears flowing freely, smearing makeup round his chops and drunkenly crying, "come on, baby, you've still got it. You'll show 'em!"

Think of Galloway as the Baby Jane Hudson of politics. This is exactly how I imagine his private life (esp from 1:55):

I thought George supported political unions that result in countries not being allowed to run their own banks and being forced by another country into crippling austerity measures. Or is it just the country he comes from (to our shame and embarrassment) he wants that for?

I think he sees the EU as being run for the benefit of the multi-nationals at the expense of everyone else. Which ironically is what the left feared before joining the EU. Knowing some of the stuff they're trying to push in TTIP, which can force privatization of the NHS for example. Not to mention the way Greece is being treated. I can see why he's changed his mind in the last year.

I think he sees the EU as being run for the benefit of the multi-nationals at the expense of everyone else. Which ironically is what the left feared before joining the EU. Knowing some of the stuff they're trying to push in TTIP, which can force privatization of the NHS for example. Not to mention the way Greece is being treated. I can see why he's changed his mind in the last year.

And yet he has no such reservations about the political union on these islands doing much the same thing, run as it has been for decades upon decades by big business- and financial services-loving conservative parties.

The man hasn't changed his mind based on some kind of sensitivity or political conversion; he has trimmed his sails to what he considers to be the prevailing wind. As he always does, always has, and always will.

Archived