F1 2014

deano67

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't be serious.

to be fair, there's not much in it, the 08 &09 cars were brutal for all the little aero pieces added on, there were just too many bits and the cars suffered aesthetically!!

to be fair, there's not much in it, the 08 &09 cars were brutal for all the little aero pieces added on, there were just too many bits and the cars suffered aesthetically!!

There's loads in it. These are the most hideous cars that have ever been in F1, worse than the Arrows the ran the high wings on the side pods in the 90's, worse than the Williams walrus effort and a lot worse than the 08 & 09 cars. There should be some rule against it. I'll even go as far to say that they look almost as bad as the modern Indy Cars.

There's loads in it. These are the most hideous cars that have ever been in F1, worse than the Arrows the ran the high wings on the side pods in the 90's, worse than the Williams walrus effort and a lot worse than the 08 & 09 cars. There should be some rule against it. I'll even go as far to say that they look almost as bad as the modern Indy Cars.

I seriously draw the line at the beemer Williams walrus, seriously!!! That thing was an, erm, THING!!!!!!!!

I just think the 08 & 09 cars had far too many areo pieces attached on the front wing and back along to the sidepods, they really were ott,

these '14 cars aren't actually as bad as they look at first glace, apart from the outrageous 'erection' noses, and anorexic rear wings, i don't think they are actually that bad, given the new regs and how bad they could have been,

and as for the sound,

(best listened to in high volume) They sound better (through this emulator at least),

roll on Jerez on Monday, i've got Monday, Tuesday and Weds off, solely to lie my arse on the couch and watch testing aw week, hard feckin core :thumsup2

And 10 'Stevie points' are up for grabs to the first person to name, driver, car, year and track,

fill yer boots,

F-81_zps15189fc5.jpg

ok, sack naming the track, it's easier to see on the full photy i have as opposed to the way the computer has saved it!!!!

Archived