F1 2014

deano67

Best race of the season! I've said it a few times but if you take out Mercedes, there isn't that much between the top couple of teams after that.

Delighted for Ricciardo. Quickly becoming my favourite driver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that ended up a cracking race mainly due to the unreliability of Mercedes....good to see Rosberg regain a healthy lead.

Much as I hate to say it I was impressed with Vettels defending on the final straight forcing Massa down the outside who really should've got past during that critical few laps to give him a sniff of challenging for the win.

How lucky was Vettel not to get taken out by the out of control Williams??!!!

Most pleasing.

What was Chilton slevering about btw, blaming Bianchi :lol:

Chilton said possibly the most idiotic thing I've ever heard earlier. Along the lines of 'I'm not going to move out the way of him just because he's my team mate, but he should have been giving me more space, because I'm his team mate'.

Perez given a 5 place penalty for Austria... :huh:

Yip for swerving causing the crash.The fia havent released the video yet but we must remember they have more cameras and angles so ill give them the benefit of the my doubt

https://vine.co/v/MD07j6lMTeW

Vettel sees him coming and changes line slightly. Either because he was looking in his mirrors for possible attack from Perez or perhaps heard it?

Yep, definitely makes an adjustment, amazing awareness and reactions.

IMO Perez thought he could try and outbrake Vettel but forgot to keep an eye on the car behind him.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to see Williams on the front row. Delighted for Massa as he has been through a lot since his accident in 2009. Hope he can and Bottas can stay ahead of Rosberg for as long as possible. I think another Rosberg win with Hamilton nowhere, and the title could be Nico's.

Archived