English celebs to "lovebomb" Scotland

Todders

This reminds me of a story from the US election ten years ago. The Guardian decided to get readers to write letters to US voters in a swing county in a swing state (Clark County, Ohio) explaining why they wanted them to vote for Kerry over Bush. Ohio voted for Bush and Clark County went Republican.

I was a good swing bowler.

Imran showed me how to scuff up the ball on one side and how to make sure I got the wrist position and arm position right on delivery.

<_<

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ No. No most people don't. Extremely likely most people have no awareness, concept, knowledge of, or the ability to say 'lol' whilst in the womb. You're trying too hard. You embarrassed yourself on the Morrissey thread talking utter pish. You got slated for it, others agreed, slated you too, and now you're a raging, furious, mess. But here you are embarrassing yourself again with your inter-thread bitter grudge, cos you made a c**t of yourself and got ridiculed. It's pretty tragic in reality but I'll pretend I find it funny..... LOL.

post-45087-0-57271200-1389306114_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Barrowman has joined the better together camp! Did anyone see the video he did as to why we would be better together? I don't even think he lives in Scotland let alone the UK? (Full time or is he just back here to do panto?)

Barrowman has joined the better together camp! Did anyone see the video he did as to why we would be better together? I don't even think he lives in Scotland let alone the UK? (Full time or is he just back here to do panto?)

I don't know but he was definitely a drag

Alex Salmond versus Lulu, Michelle Mone and John Barrowman. He's as well chucking it in IMHO.

Called it. Just one more forced Scottish accent and an uptight, self-important media whore and I'll have all 3.

I saw it. According to Dr Who lore, his character cannot die. In the bitter together video he did. On his arse.

• 3 weeks later...

This whole 'tell them we really do love them and they'll stay' stuff sound like the plottings of an abusive husband.

As does the "you'll be ruined without us if we leave you" scaremongering nonsense the NCC have peddled.

Archived