The Official Hearts Juggernaut Thread ('14-'15 Edition)

Yes, but one of them was us, with Antell in goals at the time. Everybody except Morton beats us.

And you only did it on penalties.

Surely you can't count that game as evidence of anything good.

We're absolutely terrible and it was a bigger game for QotS than it was for us. It's one piece of evidence, among many others, which indicates that the Championship is a poor league. I'm not saying we'll have an easy time of it, but we'll have loads of room in the budget to add plenty of players next season. Making predictions based on our squad this year is pointless.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to a couple of trips to our capital city next season. I'd have preferred a big club like Hibs but never mind; can anyone recommend some good boozers after you've just skelped four past the local diddy club?

Many thanks.

Prepare yourselves, Championship friends, for the capital's Establishment club. 8)

Debt-free, talented squad and management team, world-class facilities... Hope your clubs save themselves the effort of even trying to compete. 8)

Now which idiot club last said those words - oh aye us before our second administration.

:ph34r:

The Dundee team that was absolutely dire last year is currently top of the Championship.  That's after (presumably) reducing their wage budget.  Before yesterday, the Partick Thistle team which cruised it last year had only picked up 2 more points than us.  Despite having a shite team, we've also knocked out both the Championship teams we've faced this season.  It's a fucking dreadful league; don't pretend otherwise.

Even then, we could more than double our wage budget from this season and it would still easily be at an sustainable level, even in the Championship.  There's no point in predicting we'll struggle based on this season's squad.

You may have knocked out both us and queens but couldn't do it until penalties either time therefore would have got a point for each game so good luck next season, I reckon you'll need it.

Predictions for next season

1. Falkirk

2. Hamilton

3. Rangers

4. Hearts

St mirren will get religated and Ross county will beat Hamilton in the play off final!

F**k the rangers

F**k the hearts

F**k the buddies

F**k the accies

• 2 months later...

Can the sons repeat the 5-2 Tynecastle victory of 1982 that stopped the jam tarts getting promoted?

Doubt it, but welcome back Jambos I am sure it won't be long before you are back in the

SPL.

Ps Hibs coming down in the play offs as well :)

Fond memories of the seventies when dumbarton and hearts shared the same league for several seasons.

One game in particular stands out at boghead when the hearts faithful were so busy battling amongst themselves that the dumbarton fans got peace to watch the game.

The dumbarton police had fun that day with a great excuse to practice with their batons.

Of course this is 2014 and violence at football matches no longer exists.

Juggernaut my arse.

With the main attraction being the scum from Ibrox, I would suggest that you will just be a sideshow to them.

In cinema language, you will therefore just be a trailer. You certainly won't be a Juggernaut.

Archived