The Official Hearts Juggernaut Thread ('14-'15 Edition)

Bet they feel like idiots now. Imagine thinking the famous could possibly finish in any other position than first 8)

I remember a post from another Dundee fan in the summer saying that "this league is a b*****d to get out of" but I haven't found it yet.

:lol:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pair of shitebags. :lol:

You're right, it was a honor to witness that in person today. How I would been gutted to miss that incredible win today, that will be remembered for many a year. Superb ^_^

You're right, it was a honor to witness that in person today. How I would been gutted to miss that incredible win today, that will be remembered for many a year. Superb ^_^

Glad to hear it, m80; get your Hearts v Cowdenbeath ( :lol: ) programme framed. One to tell the grandchildren about!

I can't wait til the grandbairns ask about it.

"Where were you when Hearts popped in number 10 against Cowdenbeath, Grandad?"

"In the pub after fucking off at half time, same as every other game that wretched season".

greggy.png

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait til the grandbairns ask about it.

"Where were you when Hearts popped in number 10 against Cowdenbeath, Grandad?"

"In the pub after fucking off at half time, same as every other game that wretched season".

greggy.png

To be fair that could also be Doyle's response to when his grandkids ask him about most games, even ones we win

As far as being championship challengers Hearts will get absolutely fucked in the first division or Championship if you prefer next season.

89HANHg.gif

Juggernaut my arse.

With the main attraction being the scum from Ibrox, I would suggest that you will just be a sideshow to them.

In cinema language, you will therefore just be a trailer. You certainly won't be a Juggernaut.

89HANHg.gif

Hearts aren't debt free.

89HANHg.gif

Archived