The Official Hearts Juggernaut Thread ('14-'15 Edition)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I begin by giving a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to the club and fans. You've lifted yourselves off the floor, worked out how you need to proceed and are now on your way back to the "Place where (you) belong". (Now where have I heard that before?) :lol:

If anyone has the slightest doubt about how well you are doing (though I just can't see that) you could do no better than to take a trip to the Bears Den on RM. This summer's claims of winning the league by 15 or 20 points, Boyd and Miller scoring for fun and Super Ally, winning the SPL next year and CL glory have turned to Ally Oot, Boyd Oot and, best of all, Hearts MUST run out of steam, they MUST start dropping points, they MUST lose to Rangers and Hibs. You can easily imagine the whimpering voices and the keyboards flooded by tears of desperation as they try to convince themselves that they are still the mightiest club in the world.The icing on the cake would surely be if Hibs could get their finger out of their backside and win the Championship playoff. Yourselves and the Pars are showing how you should go about dealing with finacial problems but then, of course, that is not the Rangers' way. They'll have spunked away £80/90M by the end of the season with no guarantee of going up.

Keep up the good work, guys. The rest of Scottish football is behind you. :thumsup2

May I begin by giving a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to the club and fans. You've lifted yourselves off the floor, worked out how you need to proceed and are now on your way back to the "Place where (you) belong". (Now where have I heard that before?) :lol:

If anyone has the slightest doubt about how well you are doing (though I just can't see that) you could do no better than to take a trip to the Bears Den on RM. This summer's claims of winning the league by 15 or 20 points, Boyd and Miller scoring for fun and Super Ally, winning the SPL next year and CL glory have turned to Ally Oot, Boyd Oot and, best of all, Hearts MUST run out of steam, they MUST start dropping points, they MUST lose to Rangers and Hibs. You can easily imagine the whimpering voices and the keyboards flooded by tears of desperation as they try to convince themselves that they are still the mightiest club in the world.The icing on the cake would surely be if Hibs could get their finger out of their backside and win the Championship playoff. Yourselves and the Pars are showing how you should go about dealing with finacial problems but then, of course, that is not the Rangers' way. They'll have spunked away £80/90M by the end of the season with no guarantee of going up.

Keep up the good work, guys. The rest of Scottish football is behind you. :thumsup2

Have to say, I do enjoy a wee gander over to the bears den. Fills me with joy seeing them seething, and adamant that Hearts "will struggle with injuries and suspensions", despite the fact we've had McHattie, Alexander, Gallacher, Keatings, Sow, Buaben, Paterson, Walker, El Hass and now Wilson all out at points already this season. Most pleasing.

The most amusing thing about Sevco Media in recent weeks is how they've pushed back being top at Christmas to February/March.

Interestingly, after the 17th of January, we'll have already played both Rangers and Hibs three times, before a run of eleven straight matches without playing either of them. We go to Easter Road on the 11th of April and host Sevco on the last day at Tynecastle on the 2nd of May.

For me, if we're still top after playing at Ibrox in the middle of January, the title is probably ours.

It's absolutely hilarious that they still think this. We are now 810 minutes plus without going behind and have amassed a championship record amount of points in the supposed "toughest" championship there has been.

It's absolutely hilarious that they still think this. We are now 810 minutes plus without going behind and have amassed a championship record amount of points in the supposed "toughest" championship there has been.

The most amusing thing about Sevco Media in recent weeks is how they've pushed back being top at Christmas to February/March.

Interestingly, after the 17th of January, we'll have already played both Rangers and Hibs three times, before a run of eleven straight matches without playing either of them. We go to Easter Road on the 11th of April and host Sevco on the last day at Tynecastle on the 2nd of May.

For me, if we're still top after playing at Ibrox in the middle of January, the title is probably ours.

Right you pair, just stop it! Stop it now!

1379905268138.gif

Archived