The Official Hearts Juggernaut Thread ('14-'15 Edition)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All outstanding bills have been paid and the football debt will be tackled in the next few months. As far as I'm aware the only people to lose out were in Lithuania, and they deserved everything they got.

All outstanding bills have been paid and the football debt will be tackled in the next few months. As far as I'm aware the only people to lose out were in Lithuania, and they deserved everything they got.

Why did Lithuanians paying into their savings accounts & pension hedge funds deserve to lose their money? You can differentiate between Vladimir Romanov & normal everyday Lithuanians can't you?!

What's hibs debt?

They don't have debt.

Loans and mortgages don't count-apparently.

Debt isn't a problem if it is in proportion to the businesses turnover and assets......Ours was ridiculously high in comparison.

Hibs appear to have been pretty prudently managed financially in comparison as the debt they have incurred has been spent on increasing the value of the assets by and large.

Debt isn't a problem if it is in proportion to the businesses turnover and assets......Ours was ridiculously high in comparison.

Hibs appear to have been pretty prudently managed financially in comparison as the debt they have incurred has been spent on increasing the value of the assets by and large.

Yes, if prudently means that they could clear the debt by becoming homeless with nowhere to train.

Yes, if prudently means that they could clear the debt by becoming homeless with nowhere to train.

Far be it for me to to defend Hibs but unless their income collapses completely I very much doubt they will end up homeless with nowhere to train.

Far be it for me to to defend Hibs but unless their income collapses completely I very much doubt they will end up homeless with nowhere to train.

I never said they would. I said the suggestion it is prudent to run up debts that are covered by assets you will never sell is utter pony.

A bit like saying, I'm £250,000 in debt on my mortgage but my arms, legs and non-vital organs will cover that.

I never said they would. I said the suggestion it is prudent to run up debts that are covered by assets you will never sell is utter pony.

A bit like saying, I'm £250,000 in debt on my mortgage but my arms, legs and non-vital organs will cover that.

Not really.....they could sell Easter Road & play at Murrayfield like Robinson proposed we would in theory.

Not really.....they could sell Easter Road & play at Murrayfield like Robinson proposed we would in theory.

They could. Still doesn't make it "prudent". They have 1 asset they could sell that wouldn't cover the debt. East Mains. No-ones going to buy what is essentially a refurbished barn and a few football pitches in Ormiston for any decent amount of money.

They could. Still doesn't make it "prudent". They have 1 asset they could sell that wouldn't cover the debt. East Mains. No-ones going to buy what is essentially a refurbished barn and a few football pitches in Ormiston for any decent amount of money.

It's far more prudent that spunking it on wages/fees for players though.......which is essentially what Romanov did with us.

Archived