The Official Hearts Juggernaut Thread ('14-'15 Edition)

Prepare yourselves, Championship friends, for the capital's Establishment club. 8)

0,,10289~3678189,00.jpg

tynecastle-stadium-477.jpg

Billy-Brown-main_1755724a.jpg

tumblr_ltx2f3bOA31qjemo2o1_250.gif

Debt-free, talented squad and management team, world-class facilities... Hope your clubs save themselves the effort of even trying to compete. 8)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck. It will be a great deal more competitive than the so called top league. I am actually really looking forward to next season and I don't even support any of the teams that will be involved.

I even feel a bit sorry for whoever gets promotion this season and ends up having no part in it. There should be a few decent crowds and a little bit of cash to be spread around.

The games against Hearts are the ones I'm looking forward to the most (should we still be here of course).

Of course you are. 8)

...no but seriously, on current form I'm genuinely worried that we'll be relegated twice in succession. :lol:

Not that Morton'll be here (which really annoys me as I still haven't been to Tynecastle) but I look forward to the less intelligent members of the Hearts support being in this forum regardless. It'll be great entertainment when you get posts like the OP from people who aren't taking the piss.

Of course you are. 8)

...no but seriously, on current form I'm genuinely worried that we'll be relegated twice in succession. :lol:

Indeed. Travel wise the Tynecastle games will be like a home match for me and the games at Palmerston will generate a good atmosphere.

All we need now is for our glorious leader to perform the extremely difficult task of finishing above a very poor Morton and at least one of three part-time clubs in the division.

What could possibly go wrong?

As far as being championship challengers Hearts will get absolutely fucked in the first division or Championship if you prefer next season.

The Dundee team that was absolutely dire last year is currently top of the Championship. That's after (presumably) reducing their wage budget. Before yesterday, the Partick Thistle team which cruised it last year had only picked up 2 more points than us. Despite having a shite team, we've also knocked out both the Championship teams we've faced this season. It's a fucking dreadful league; don't pretend otherwise.

Even then, we could more than double our wage budget from this season and it would still easily be at an sustainable level, even in the Championship. There's no point in predicting we'll struggle based on this season's squad.

Despite having a shite team, we've also knocked out both the Championship teams we've faced this season.

Yes, but one of them was us, with Antell in goals at the time. Everybody except Morton beats us.

And you only did it on penalties.

Surely you can't count that game as evidence of anything good.

Yes, but one of them was us, with Antell in goals at the time. Everybody except Morton beats us.

And you only did it on penalties.

Surely you can't count that game as evidence of anything good.

and even if it was a friendly, a 0-0 draw with a team with Calum Antell in goals deserves a 15 point deduction.

Archived