Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

If I was on deal or no deal I would just take the first offer. f**k your 45 minute show. I have always hated the faux mateyness shite and prentending there is a strategy. I get a disturbing amount of satisfaction from.seeing them next to nothing.

Aye. Did you see it today? She had £250 in her box then took box 23 and had nothing! Hahahaha! GIRFUH!

Sport Relief is fucking shit compared to Red Nose Day. Don't know why they feel the need to do alternate years. Coming from experience in terms of fundraising it is much more difficult getting people to raise money for Sport Relief.

I was briefly on Noels House Party when it turned up in Dundee wi that see through phone box bit. I ripped off my bog seat, hung it round my neck and was on national telly for approx 0.75 seconds.

Not quite as good as your appearance on Crimewatch but still impressive.

Aside from the odd questionable comment about immigrants, Noel Edmonds is a hero. I dressed up as him one Halloween.

Deal or No Deal is pretty tired now though, the arse was ripped out of it as soon as someone won the £250,000.