Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

When folk don't take a guess on The Chase on questions that are worth taking a guess on!!

Brad: What is the minimum number of players required to play a game of Monopoly?

*Buzz*

Thick Scouse C*nt: Erm, eh, pass!

Why the f**k would you not take a guess there?!

Celebrity versions of Pointless. They're always a shower of utter c***s and are generally useless at the game.

As are celebrity versions of The Chase. The questions on them are disgustingly easy to save humiliating them. I'm convinced the chaser throws a few questions as well.

7 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Celebrity versions of Pointless. They're always a shower of utter c***s and are generally useless at the game.

Some of the episodes are ok, I enjoyed the one a few days ago with Helen Glover :wub:

Sheila Ferguson is a useless arsehole, I'm surprised she was asked back. She clearly had never seen the show and didn't seem to know what was going on most of the time.

It's difficult to tell if the chasers go easier on the celebrities. Sometimes it crosses my mind when they get an easy one wrong, but I've seen a few celebrity versions where the chaser goes on a run of about 20 and catches them with almost a minute left :lol:

Edited by alang1993

22 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

As are celebrity versions of The Chase. The questions on them are disgustingly easy to save humiliating them. I'm convinced the chaser throws a few questions as well.

I've never liked quiz shows like The Chase and Eggheads where employees of the programme do their best to stop the contestants winning. I can just imagine them going home at the end of the day:

"Good day at work, dear?"

"Oh, fantastic. These two pensioners were on the brink of winning twenty-five grand between them but I got my last question right with two seconds to go and took it away from them. You should have seen their faces!"

I can't get my head around the fact on the celebrity editions the chasers and eggheads are trying to stop money going to charity!!??  Bonkers.

This has always been my thinking. Especially when there is £100,000 in the pot (which I've seen). I know they are competitive but you'd surely take a dive if you knew it meant all that money was going to charity.

My thinking is that they must be paid very handsomely to stop so much money leaving the show, or that they are told if they win then a certain amount of money will go to the charity of their choice.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv stuck with it rigidly despite it being pish, purely because if I surrender the 1700-1800 slot to Peppa fucking Pig until the chase returns i'll never get it back.

Possession being 9/10 of the law etc. Sorry wean, chalk this up as one of lifes lessons.

We're playing a tune
and we're singing a song
with a bing and a bong
and a bing

Bong bing boo
bing bong bing
bing bong
bingly bungly boo

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Talking of Pointless, it seems that at least 85% of the contestants don't really get how to play properly when you see some of the answers they give.

During one of the celebrity ones, Dom Jolly gave an answer in the final round, and when it was revealed to be correct (the number on the podium started decreasing), he asked "have we won?" :lol: p***k :angry:

Whatever happened to that fat unfunny c**t anyway? Haven't heard of him in ages.

Was he no doing ads for some ferry company? Him n James corden being trapped in a lift with you....how long could you resist the temptation to commit murder??

59 minutes ago, the_saints_are_coming said:

The Question Jury. Good quiz. But some of the contestants are absolute morons, fist pumped when the c**t lost last night. Nothing worse than someone thick as f**k who thinks their shitty opinions are worth something.

There was one episode last week where they had to identify who was King of England when Columbus discovered America. They had narrowed it down to one of two and one guy actually asked if Henry the Seventh came before Henry the Eighth...