Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Third series of "Peaky Blinders" is coming soon. Top quality television, can't praise the first two highly enough, hope they maintain the standards.

Agree with you, kneetrembler. I wonder who will fill the baddy void, after C.I. Campbell got a cap popped in his pap. Big shoes to fill, IMO.

Agree with you, kneetrembler. I wonder who will fill the baddy void, after C.I. Campbell got a cap popped in his pap. Big shoes to fill, IMO.

Not a clue, but it'll need to be a real heavyweight to compete with Sam Neill's performance. He was about as menacing a character in terms of an authority figure gone balls out mental as I have seen.

I think the box set era of crossover movie/TV stars has produced unmatched viewing, and Peaky Blinders is right up there,

The stupid cow on The Chase just now that keeps whispering. Speak properly ya fuckwit!

One of todays contestants was clearly really nervous, as he kept on repeating what Bradley was saying, during the conversation bit at the start :lol: The idiots not knowing that juventus play in black and white stripes cost them the jackpot

The extreme sycophancy of Nicholas Witchell and his royal reporting. Trying to blow his way to a knighthood.

It takes a remarkable lack of self-respect to worship a family and institution whose next figurehead has publicly referred to you as "that dreadful little man". But then, the royals probably will reward a man who is so self-loathingly servile that he'll beg for more after being spat on.

It takes a remarkable lack of self-respect to worship a family and institution whose next figurehead has publicly referred to you as "that dreadful little man". But then, the royals probably will reward a man who is so self-loathingly servile that he'll beg for more after being spat on.

TBF I'm on the Windsors' side here...

Saw the Razor Ruddock episode of Can't Pay at the weekend.  His missus is fecking mental :lol:  Highlight being the kid getting out the car and running away.

"look what you're doing to the kids" as the guys stand there trying to avoid having water thrown over them!

Are these new episodes? Love this programme.

Yeah they are, I feel sorry for most, but the arseholes are absolute belters. 

The boy who smashed his Corsa after it was seized was my favourite  :lol:

The Tunnel: Sabotage. Started last week on Sky Atlantic. Having just caught up with the first episode it looks fantastic.

All 8 are available now as a box set/on demand - Mrs Ranter and I have blasted through 5 in the last 2 nights.  Really enjoying it.

Takes a bit of getting used to, seeing Stannis Baratheon smiling every now and again, right enough.

ETA there's a thread about it on the go, too

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/206785-the-tunnel/

Edited by Boghead ranter