Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I wish somebody would, Dave.

I'm certainly willing to give it a go, if it means that much to you. In the meantime, you've probably already seen this, but beggars can't be choosers:

(warning: NSFW, unless you work at a strip club. In which case, what are you doing here? Get back on stage! :angry: )

Im not sure I want to click on a Youtube link which has the word Vagina in it and a picture of a bloke with a dust mask on.

I assure you it's quite safe for work, just a fully clothed lady displaying a unique talent on a radio show.

That lassie's got a set of lungs instead of a uterus :lol:

I should've guessed that would be Howard Stern...must have made for some riveting drivetime listening :P

Imagine driving along and hearing that, you would have thought that your engine was misfiring.

Didn't Channel 5 advertise a "Benefits Week" last year - supposedly a week of programmes dedicated to exploring the benefits system. It seems to extend into "Benefits Channel" - a channel dedicated to trashy programmes about benefits scroungers.

We have a weightwatchers advert here with Oprah!

Oprah, weightwatchers? Piss being taken? Nope, she's stridently telling us how to lose weight (and spend a fortune doing so)

f**k off you pointless rich shitegoblin

Oprah, weightwatchers? Piss being taken? Nope, she's stridently telling us how to lose weight (and spend a fortune doing so)

Tremendous bit of business by Weight Watchers. Oprah is like some sort of modern pied piper. Women will buy any old shit she promotes.

She bought a share in the company so its no surprise she's draining her fans dry promoting it.